18. Fire

Song - Fire by Sleeping With Sirens
Picture - Ally's outfit :)

Alysha's P.O.V

The doctors all told me the same thing. The car accident is going to be burned into my mind. I won't forget it, but eventually it'll fade into the back of my brain. Kind of like a fire.

Insurance paid for new wardrobe for all of us for the remainder of the tour, and management was able to get a new bus while the other was being repaired. The fans were really understanding as to why we had to reschedule a few shows, but they were more excited then ever to see their big come back tonight in Texas.

I just finished taking a quick shower in the new bathroom, and was quickly rummaging through my luggage in just my towel while the guys were at All Time Low's bus. I had a mean bruise where the IV was so I had to move carefully to avoid hitting it anywhere.

Suddenly I felt two arms wrap around my waist, and froze in fear. "Hello darling." Vic's familiar voice sang from behind me. I quickly relaxed once I realized it was only him, but panic spread over me once again when I realized the others were probably back too.

And I'm only in a towel.

"Shit, where are the others?" I asked, pulling the towel closer to my body. "They're still with the others." He chuckled, leaving a kiss on my neck. "Why are they still over there?" I asked. "They're watching a movie and all wanted to stay." He responded, sitting down on the bed.

I nodded my head, and began searching through my clothes again. I finally decided on a summery outfit since it was getting hotter, and walked towards the bathroom to get changed. I heard Vic groan loudly from behind me and turned around to face him. "What?" I asked, putting my hand on my hip. "You can't just walk around in only a towel, and not expect me to be a little frustrated."

I felt my face flush and quickly turned around to enter the bathroom. Vic can't say things like that and not expect me to want him.

I pushed the inappropriate thoughts to the back of my head, and changed into my outfit. After blow drying my hair and brushing my teeth I made my way into the kitchen to get some tea before finishing my morning routine. "You know, you look pretty good in clothes too." Vic whispered, leaving a kiss on my temple. I rolled my eyes and made the finishing touches on my tea before walking back into the bathroom. I applied some mascara, concealer, and winged eye liner before putting my hair into a messy side braid. As far as I was concerned we didn't have any major plans today besides the concert so I didn't have to dress up.

I grabbed my now empty tea cup, and as fast as I could made my way back to Vic. I needed him to help me clean the scar on my foot and rebandage it. "Vic my dear, I need your assistance." I spoke in a fake british accent. He chuckled and rolled his eyes before playing along and bowing slightly.

I plopped down on the couch and waited for him to return with the first aid kit. Within a few seconds, he emerged from the bathroom and sat down next to me. He motioned for me to rest my foot on his knee as he began to take out the rubbing alchohol. I winced quietly as he dabbed it on the cut, but it was nothing I couldn't handle. After I was all cleaned up, it was my turn to clean the cut on Vic's forehead. I cupped his face in my hands, and lightly pecked his lips before cleaning his wound.

"It's healing." I smiled, throwing away the dirty cotton ball. He smiled. "So is your foot."

I gasped lightly as he picked me up and placed me on his lap. "I'm beyond glad that you're okay." He mumbled, resting his forehead on mine. I played with the end of his hair and twirled it around my finger. "I'm glad that you're okay." I replied, pecking his lips. "What do you wanna do?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders and sighed. I really had no fucking clue what we should do. "We should do a Q&A! All the fans are probably worried sick." Vic suggested. I suddenly felt guilty for not updating everyone on how Vic and I were, but a Q&A would be the perfect way to make up for it.

@piercethevic - @Allyxo and I are doing a Q&A! Tweet your question to #VallyQA

Before I could even favorite Vic's tweet, the questions were piling in. Most of them involving on if we were okay. "Let's just do a twitcam. There's so many questions!" I said.

@Allyxo - @piercethevic and I are going live in a few to answer questions! Be ready :)

Within a few minutes we set up the camera, and began the Q&A.

"Piercingwithvic would like to know why we aren't married yet." Vic chuckled, reading off a question. "Don't ask me. That's all up to this guy right here." I replied, pointing to Vic. "Hey! Who says girls can't propose!" Vic cried, holding his hand up to his chest. I rolled my eyes and lightly punched his arm before I began my search for another question.

@AlexAllTimeLow - Why the fuck do you think it's okay to do a Q&A without us ): Be there soon best friend @Allyxo @piercethevic

"Well children, I believe a wild Alex is on his way over here. Prepare yourself." I warned, bracing myself for my best friend to burst through the door any second. We were able to answer a few more questions before the front door to our bus burst open. "Alex has arrived!" Alex shouted, running in front of the camera. Tweets from All Time Low fans began pouring in, causing Alex to smile wide. "I love you guys too!" He responded to the many tweets reading 'I love you Alex!'

For the remainder of the twitcam we answered questions, took dares, and made Alex eat piles and piles of random shit Vic and I mixed together.

"Alright, we have time for one more question before we have to go to sound check. So send them in!" Vic smiled. "Do that one!" Alex yelled, pointing to a question.

@Allyyyyyyyox - CAN ALLY AND VIC PLEASE KISS LIKE YES OMG #VallyQA

"Umm, sure." I laughed, feeling my face turn red. I turned to face Vic and smiled up at him before leaning in and pressing my lips to his. "I'm so lonely." Alex pouted from behind us. I pulled away and laughed at the incoming tweets about Alex being lonely. Girls were basically throwing themselves at him. "Alex, I believe you started a revolution." I giggled, leaning closer to Vic.

We said our goodbyes to the camera, before ending the live chat. "That was fun," Vic smiled, standing up off the ground. "Yes, yes it was. But you guys have sound check, and I have an article to finish. But I'll meet you guys there for the show." I said, pushing them towards the front door. Alex gave me a friendly hug, and Vic pecked my lips before following Alex off the bus and towards the venue. I was alone once again, which was actually in my favor at the moment. I needed to get cracking on this article.

I plugged in my headphones and put my music on shuffle. 'Here's To The Zeros' by Mariana's Trench filled my ears. I smiled at my phones song choice, and took my seat at the table where I rewrote what I already had before the accident happened. I just hope that the inspiration for this article will come to me.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Filler chapter, whoops. Anyway, I'm sorry it took so long for another update :( I have a not so hot grade in Algebra right now so I've been spending all weekend doing extra credit to get it up. But I hope you liked this chapter :) I'll try and update later in the week, and if not this weekend :)

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Love you guys :)

~ Amber xx