11. Lightning In A Bottle

Song - Lightning In A Bottle by The Summer Set
Picture - Jaime being Mexicore a'f

Vic's P.O.V

"So, what do you think?" I asked the guys, skeptically looking at them. Basically, I wanted to take Ally out to have a fun day with just me, her, Jaime, Mike, Tony, Jessica, Erin, and Alysha. It's been a while since she's seen the girls and I think it would be good for her to do something to get her mind off of work. "It sounds fun actually. I'll call Alysha and see if she's in." Mike smiled, standing up to walk away. "I'll talk to Erin." Tony said, following Mike outside. "I'll text Jessica about it. It'll probably be good for her to get her mind off of it too." Jaime said, sending me a smile.

I wanted today to be perfect for her. We were planning on just driving out to a secluded part of the beach, and spending the whole day there. I wanted it to be a surprise, but I knew I couldn't keep this from her.

I heard footsteps approaching from down the hallway, and jerked my head in their direction. Ally was all smiles as she walked into the living room. She was tempting to dry her hair a little by scrunching it with a towel. "I have a surprise for you." I smirked, walking over to her. "What would that be?" She asked, standing on her toes to peck my lips. "Well, I already talked to the guys and they're totally okay with it. We want to spend the whole day down at the beach. All of us, together. By all of us I mean Jessica, Alysha, and Erin too." I rushed out.

She stayed silent for a few seconds, but soon a big smile spread on her lips. "That's sounds fucking awesome, of course I want to go!" She cheered, jumping into my arms. "I thought it would be good to get your mind off things." I whispered in her ear, kissing her cheek. "Thank you babe. But I would have to go back to my house and grab some things." She added, pulling away.

I nodded my head in agreement, and decided it would be best to take her to her house now. "Wanna go now?" I asked. "Yeah, let me just grab my stuff and Shasta really quick." She said.

As she walked down the hallway Jaime, Tony, and Mike walked back in. "All the girls are in." Tony smiled, plopping down on the couch. "What about Ally?" Jaime asked. "She's more than excited." I chuckling, picking up my car keys. "But I have to take her to her house really quick to pick up a few things. We'll all meet back here in about an hour before we head out." I informed them. "Vic, I'm ready!" Ally yelled, walking into the living room. "Alright, see you guys soon." I told the guys before leading Ally outside.

Ally's P.O.V

Saying that I was excited for today was an understatement. I haven't seen Erin and Alysha in about a year, and it would be amazing for us to catch up again. I loved the idea of hanging out with the people I'm closest to at the beach all day.

Vic slowly pulled his car into my driveway, and as soon as we were completely stopped I flung my door open. "Excited much?" Vic asked, grabbing my over night back. "Just a little." I joked, picking up Shasta.

I decided to let Shasta run around outside as I went upstairs to grab a few things. I guessed I would be spending another night at Vic's so I packed a fresh pair of underwear, a bra, and pajamas. I grabbed a sheer, flowy, black half shirt from my closet and white shorts from my dresser. After grabbing my plain black bikini, I made my way into the bathroom to change. I figured we'd be in the water as soon as we reached it, so I wore my bikini under my clothes. Luckily, I hadn't done anything special to my hair or makeup today so I didn't have to worry about the salty ocean water ruining it.

I picked up my dirty clothes from the floor, and swung open the bathroom door. After packing a few more necessary things, I joined Vic downstairs. "Ready babe?" He asked once his eyes found me. "Yup." I smiled, popping the p. I really wanted to get this show on the road. "Go bring Shasta back inside, then we'll get going." He reminded me. I mentally slapped myself for almost forgetting that Shasta was outside before opening the back door to let her in. Vic and I said our goodbyes to her, before heading back out to his car.