9. Deja Vu

Song - Déjà Vu by Sleeping With Sirens
Picture - Don't
If you already have heard the song Déjà Vu then you kinda can guess what this chapter is going to be about;-;

Alysha's P.O.V

After Vic and I had our little moment we spent the rest of the day playing outside with Shasta, and watching funny videos on YouTube. We even started reading a Kellic Fanfiction until Vic couldn't take anymore. It was quite amusing what these fans can come up with.

We were currently cuddled on my couch with two bowls of popcorn watching Nightmare on Elm Street. I've always been fascinated with this movie, even though it's not very well made. We've basically watched every other horror movie I owned.

I watched as Freddie murdered his victims. He was kind of a 'creative' killer I guess you could say. I glanced over at Vic who was staring intently at the TV screen as if he hadn't seen this movie before. He looked so adorable when he was focused on something. I decided to take this to my advantage and tease him a little bit. I turned my body around so I was facing him and left a small kiss on his cheek to start things off.

Surprisingly, he didn't react very much. All he did was give me a small smile, then turn his attention back to the movie. I decided to get a little more serious, and kissed a little further down his features. Right above his jawline. This time I earned a small reaction from him, seeing as he tensed up lightly. I smiled against his skin as I began making a trail of kisses down his jawline until I reached his neck. His grip on my waist tightened and I removed my lips from his neck to return back to my original spot on the couch.

He turned his head to look over at me and glared at me. "Did you just?" He asked, not being able to finish his own question. I gave him a cocky smile and shrugged my shoulders before looking back over to the movie. Suddenly I felt myself being tackled down on the couch, and I let out a small scream. I looked up to see Vic looking down at me with a devilish grin. "Oh god." I mumbled, knowing he was planning revenge.

To my surprise, all he did was peck my lips before crawling off of me and sitting back down. "Wow." I breathed out, still laying down. I glanced over at him to see him doing exactly what I did to him. Laughing, and shrugging his shoulders. I rolled my eyes, stood up, and began walking away from the couch. I heard movement from behind me, and let out a squeal as I felt Vic grab me by my waist and spin me around.

He pulled me down on his lap so I was straddling him, and brought his lips to mine. The kiss started off slow and sweet, but turned heated as I felt his tongue plunge into my mouth. He placed his hands on the small of my back and pressed me closer to him. If there was any space between us, there wasn't anymore. He flipped us over so he was now hovering over me, and worked his lips down to my neck. I rolled my head back so it was leaning on the arm of the couch. "Isn't this familiar?" He asked against my skin, referring to me teasing him a couple minutes ago. "Shut up Fuentes." I whispered, picking up his head with his chin using my thumb and reconnecting our lips.

I couldn't help but smile into the kiss. This reminded me of Vic and I almost exactly one year ago. Last times things got this heated, we ended up having sex. Was I ready for this with him just yet?

His fingers brushed the exposed skin on my stomach where my shirt had ridden up slightly due to us moving around. I felt the familiar tingly sensation in my skin that Vic always gives me when he touches me. Something changed in me, and I craved more. I flipped us over so I was now lying on top of him as he lied on his back. This time it was his turn to smile into the kiss, until I pulled away only to begin kissing his neck seconds later. I began to nibble on the skin below his ear when a loud knocking sound erupted from my front door.