Sleepwalking

Song - Sleepwalking by Bring Me The Horizon

Picture - Scarlet

Jessica's P.O.V

"You guys can start the move, I'm gonna take Shasta outside." Ally announced. I nodded my head in response before standing up to put in the movie. "I'm gonna go get some air." Vic said before walking in the same direction that Ally had. Could he make it anymore obvious that he wants some alone time with her? I rolled my eyes before taking my seat next to Jaime. "Do you think they'll be okay?" Jaime whispered so Scarlet wouldn't hear. "They'll work things out. That's the only reason we invited them here in the first place." I replied. Jaime nodded his head and we turned our attention to the movie playing on the screen.

About ten minutes into the movie, Ally burst in through the back door with Shasta at her side. "I'm gonna go upstairs for a bit." She whispered before putting the puppy down by Scarlet and running upstairs. I quickly stood up from the couch and followed her, without saying a word to anyone. By time I got to her room, her door was closed and locked and I could hear muffled cried from the other side.

"Ally." I whispered, lightly knocking on the door. I heard some shuffling from her room before the lock turned and Ally opened the door. She had tears already rolling down her cheeks, and her eyes were puffy. "Awh, what did he do?" I asked, pulling her into a hug. "Shut the d-door please." She pleaded. I did as told and shut and locked the door before following her over to the edge of her bed. "Now, tell me everything." I said, placing my hand on hers.

"At first we were just talking and playing fetch with Shasta, but then he k-kissed me." She stuttered, wiping tears away. I pulled her into another tight hug and let her cry it all out. Fucking smooth Vic.

Jaime's P.O.V

After Ally came in the house, I kept checking by the back door for signs of Vic. Though there weren't any. "I'm gonna go check up on Vic." I told Scarlet. She nodded her head, considering she was way to into this movie to care. I slowly made my way towards the door, and pushed it open. I looked over to the right to see Vic sitting in a lawn chair with his head buried in his hands. "Dude, Ally's bawling her eyes out upstairs. What happened?" I asked, walking closer to him.

"I made her cry?" He questioned, guilt laced in his voice. I hesitantly nodded my head before sitting down next to him. "What did you do?" I asked once more. "I kissed her. I couldn't help myself." He admitted, shaking his head. My eyes went wide and I gave him a smack on the back of his head. "What the hell?!" He said, lightly raising his voice. "That's for being stupid. You're girlfriend is sitting right in the living room and you kiss another girl not even fifty feet away?!" I questioned.

"I honestly don't know if I want to be with Scarlet anymore." He breathed out, shrugging his shoulders. "What, why?!" I replied, giving him a questioning look. "Don't get me wrong, she's great. But she's not Ally." He said, his voice cracking. A gave him a sympathetic pat on the back before looking over at him. "Let's get inside before Scarlet starts to expect anything." I spoke up. He nodded his head and quickly composed himself before we made our way back inside.

Alysha's P.O.V

I can't believe he kissed me. And I can't believe I kissed him back. There were just way to many things going through my mind right now, and it was causing the worst migrane I have ever experianced. "I need an asprin." I groaned, leaning back on the bed. "I'll get you one." Jessica said, before walking out of my room. Vic had to just kiss me. Tonight was going great, and I was actually starting to have fun. I thought Vic and I could actually be friends again, but then he did that.

I turned over so my face was buried into my pillow, and screamed as loud as I could. I needed to do everything in my power to forget that kiss. The door swung open again revealing Jessica carrying a bottle of pills. "What did you tell them?" I sniffled, looking up at her. "I said that you just weren't feeling well and that we're gonna stay up here for the rest of the night." She said, sitting down next to me. "You're a life saver." I laughed dryly, cracking open the bottle of pills.