19. Crazy In Love

Song - Crazy In Love by Beyoncé 50 Shades of Grey remix
Picture - Vic :)

Alysha's P.O.V

I was awoken by the sound of loud cheering erupting from the front door of the bus. I jerked my head up from the table I was writing at, and looked in the direction of the noise. Jaime, Tony, Mike, and Vic stumbled into the bus. They all looked like they were hammered. Well, all of them except Vic. He looked, depressed almost.

"You missed a good show tonight Ally." Jaime hiccuped from the living room. Fuck. I fell asleep and missed their show. I glanced over in the direction Vic was earlier, but my face dropped when I realized he was gone. "Yeah, I'm sure you guys did great. I'll be right back." I mustered up my best fake smile.

They waved me off in their drunken state and I made my way over to the bunk. I pulled back the curtain, but to my surprise he wasn't there. He must be in the back lounge.

I sighed loudly and continued making my way further into the bus. As I expexted, the door to the lounge was closed and locked. Maybe Vic wanted to be left alone. I promised Vic I would be at their concert tonight. It was an important moment for him since it's his first concert since the accident, and he wanted me there with him. To kiss him good luck before he runs out, and to be there when he gets back.

I hesitantly knocked on the door. "Vic." I choked out.

Nothing.

"Please just let me in." I continued. A few more moments of silence passed before I heard the lock click open. The door swung open to reveal Vic. His eyes locked with mine for a minute before he turned on his heels and walked into the room. I followed behind him, making sure to lock the door behind me.

"Vic I'm so sorry. I was working on my article, and I fell asleep." I rushed out, sitting beside him on the couch. He stayed silent, his eyes looking anywhere but at me. "Vic please say something." I begged, my voice cracking.

"We made it through the car crash together. We've spent years at a time apart from each other, but we've always found each other again. I just feel like you should have been there tonight. It would have been another check point to prove that we've made it through this together." He said.

I sighed quietly and ran my hands through my hair. "Vic, we don't need check points to prove that we can make it. We know that we can make it. That's all that matters." I assured him, placing my hand on his. Finally his eyes met with mine, and they stayed there. It was a good sign that he was making eye contact with me.

"I-I know, but I don't know why this was so important to me." He shook his head as he intertwined our fingers. I leaned in slowly, and carefully pressed my lips against his. I breathed a sigh of relief when he began to kiss me back. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me on to his lap. I giggled lightly as his fingers brushed over my sides. I took my lips away from his only to attach them to his neck. "Does it seem like we need a check point now?" I whispered against his skin, pressing myself closer to his body.

I knew I was succeeding as I felt goosebumps begin to rise on his skin. He placed his thumb on my chin and brought my face back to his, hungrily attaching his lips to mine. The feeling Vic gives me when he kisses me is honestly the most amazing thing I've ever experienced in my life.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Vic flipped us over so I was lying back on the couch with him hovering over me. Now it was my turn to have goosebumps rise as his fingers ran up my sides. I tangled my hands into his damp hair, from running around on stage, and lightly tugged on it. He responded to my action by slightly biting down on my bottom lip.