8. That Little Kiss You Stole

Song - Deathbeds by Bring Me The Horizon
Picture - Mike
Chapter Title Credit - Deathbeds

Vic's P.O.V

It was almost too good to believe that Ally was mine again. After one whole year of hell without her, I finally have her back. After spending about another hour at the beach, we headed back to my house. I was going to break the news to the guys that we're back together. They should be thrilled, considering they all deeply cared for and missed Ally. I could tell she was kind of nervous, considering she was rapidly tapping her foot on the floor of my car. I reassuringly put my hand on her leg and she glanced over at me.

"Relax Ally, they'll be more than excited to know you're back." I assured her. She have a small nod before fixing her gaze back out the window. I brought my hand back to the steering wheel as we finally pulled into my driveway. I unbuckled my seat belt and jumped out of the car before running over to open Ally's door for her. I held my hand out for her and she gladly took it, but hesitantly made her way out of the car.

I gave her hand a squeeze as we walked up the pathway to the house. My hand took ahold of the door knob, but before I opened it I turned around to check on Ally. "You okay?" I asked her, looking into her bright blue eyes. She gave me a reassuring smile and nodded her head. I slowly pushed the door open, and I felt her grip tighten on my hand. "Vic, is that you I-" Mike stopped mid sentence once he saw the familiar figure standing next to me. "Ally!!" He yelled, running over to her. He pulled her up into a giant hug, and I watched in amusement as she giggled uncontrollably.

"Did someone say Ally?" Tony asked, walking out of the hallway. "Hi, Tony." Ally squeaked, smiling over at him. "Holy shit!" He screamed, a look of surprise on his face. He jogged over to Ally and picked her up in a similar hug. Jaime slowly emerged from the hall, and gave Ally a weird look. "You again." He joked, shaking his head. "Oh, I love you too Jaime." She pouted, crossing her arms.

Jaime couldn't keep a straight face for any longer, as a smile broke free. He made is way over to Ally and pulled her into a friendly hug. She giggled and hugged him back before pulling away, and making her way back over to me. "You finally came to your senses." Mike said, smiling wide. I chuckled along with him and nodded my head in response. I watched as Ally rested her head on my shoulder. She must be exhausted. It was an extremely long day. "Alright, you guys can catch up tomorrow. Ally seems really tired." I announced. Ally nodded her head and yawned in response. "Okay, well we really missed you Ally and we're glad you're back." Tony said, hugging her once more.

"Me too." She smiled, looking up at me. I smiled back down at her and gave her hand a squeeze before leading her back towards my room. "Crap, Vic I have nothing to sleep in." She sighed, sitting down on the bed. "You can wear one of my shirts." I assured her, walking over to my closet. She nodded her head slowly, and wrapped her small arms around my torso as I rummaged through my clothes.

"I really really missed you Vic." She whispered, resting her head on my back. "I really missed you too babe." I replied, a huge smile plastered on my face. I grabbed a plain black tee shirt and turned around to hand it to Ally. She mumbled a thank you to me, before making her way across the hall to the bathroom. I took advantage of the empty room to quickly take off my shirt change into a pair of basketball shorts. I hope Ally didn't mind that I sleep without a shirt. It's become unbearable for me to sleep with one on.

I heard a light knock coming from the other side of the door. "Are you decent?" Ally's voice asked from the other side. "Yes, love." I chuckled, shaking my head. She slowly pushed the door open and I took in her appearance. I guess she wouldn't mind that I was sleeping without a shirt because she had taken off her shorts so the only think covering her underwear was my tee shirt, which was like a dress on her.