-Prologue-

3rd person
----------------------------

Inside the gates of the kingdom of Lindenrouge, today was a big day for Canada for a few reasons! The first one being that he would no longer be considered a kin but rather an apprentice. He will be able to train on the other side of Lindenrouge's walls, which has kept Lindenrouge's citizens out of danger's way.

Canada and his brothers were all training in the courtyard under France, a Caretaker, supervision. Canada needed to work hard enough so one day he could become an official warrior to protect everyone in the kingdom.

But a small part of him wanted to wait until he was given an actual mentor. Unlike his brothers, they were already lunging themselves at each other and even pretending that sticks were weapons.
Everyone already knew that Canada was different from the rest of his siblings, he was always too awkward to talk to others, and usually stood behind his mother who had always spoken for him.

America, who was the complete opposite of his eldest brother Canada, was always off being busy with something and never wanted to be around his parents and wanted to be told what to or not to do. He was a handful to say the least, but it all weighed out at the end with both of them being so different from each other.

Once again being the one getting left out from the fight, France nudged him into the play fight going on between America and Australia. They were chatting about how awesome being a warrior was gonna be but of course Canada had to ruin the fun by awkwardly pointing out that they weren't warriors, and that they both had hunter marks. The topic had made the american angry
"Well then, maybe I wouldn't waste such an opportunity by being shy or awkward if I had gotten the pleasure of being a warrior. But instead, the only snowflake in the family was handed the task." he shot a smirk like he was pleased with himself

"Maybe you would be better off as a caretaker" the two giggled before running off to continue to play fight elsewhere. Aussie wasn't much of a bully and yet he still went along with America's mean comments. It really comes to show how they didn't believe in him. Canada opened his mouth to say something else but was cut off by the warm touch of his mother's hand on his shoulder.
He spun around to face France. "Don't listen to them, you'll become the greatest warrior this kingdom has ever seen. You'll catch way more bad guys then they ever will hares" with her comforting smile it wasn't long until Canada's face lit up, it may not look like it now but he will at some point.