𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘 ఌ︎

YOU LET OUT a low groan after seeing your Math exam

YOU LET OUT a low groan after seeing your Math exam. You scattered your exam papers on your desks, looking at the scores one by one.

Suddenly, your math exam got snatched by someone when you were about to arrange them. You raised your head to see who it was.

Of course, it was non other than the cat boy himself. Looking at your score.

"93%? Not bad." Miya mumbled, raising his eyebrows as he nodded his head slowly. He gave back your test paper as he waved his math exam in front of your face. You squinted your eyes and saw that he got a 99%.

"Damn it."

"Mm, no wonder you suck at skating."

"The fuck you mean?" You asked, glaring at him.

"Skating needs math. And you suck at that." He smugly said.

(It's just a joke. No need to take this seriously. Everyone can be good at skateboarding even tho u suck at math. I had enough with the comments.)

"You fucki-"

"Anyways, I won our bet~" He cooed, not letting you finish talking, a playful look was plastered on his face.

"Ugh. But I guess it's fine, you're on a strict diet anyways." You muttered under your breathe, already accepting your defeat.

Here's the thing. You and Miya had decided to do a bet. Whoever gets the highest score in their math exam will win the bet. You knew you won't stand a chance, but you did review enough to the point that you would faint. So you were pretty confident about this.

"I told you how many times, we should just bet with something else rather than Mathematics. It's unfair~" You whined, glaring at the male who sat on his seat- which is just beside you.

"It already happened, you can't do anything now~" He teased, wearing a playful smirk, trying to piss you more. Despite the playful look that he was always showing you, you could still see the emptiness in his eyes.

He still can't move on to what happened in the past.

You couldn't help but feel bad for the poor boy. Yes, both of you always fight about random and small things, but he's still your friend.

You glance at Miya, staring at him for a few seconds, he saw on his peripheral view that you were looking at him. The male glance at you, raising his eyebrows.

"Let's skateboard later, the winner gets to tell the loser what to do."

"..." The corner of his lips tugged into a small smile.

"Deal."

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

"You fucking dOnKeY- you almost bumped me!" You shouted, riding your skateboard as you tried your very best to catch up with him.

"That's what you get for being too slow!" He shouted back, glancing at you for a mere second.

"Hold on a sec, did you just say 'fucking donkey' like Gordon Ramsay?" You didn't answer his question, instead you just stuck out your tongue at him.

You surfed on the metal railings and retaining walls, still trying to catch up with the male who's already quite far away from you.

You did an ollie trick, you didn't know why. You just felt like it because you were getting bored on trying to fasten your skating.

You remembered the first time Miya taught you how to do the ollie, you were still quite scared, but you still encouraged yourself to do the trick.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Let's try ollie." Miya said.

"okay..?"

"Place your skateboard at the ground." You did what you were told.

"Your foot should be in the middle end of the skateboard and the back one near the back of the board. You have to slide your front foot to the front of the board, at ninety degree angle." The black-haired male instructed, guiding your feet.

"Okay.. Wait, are you sure I won't die from this?" You asked.

"Yes, I'm sure." Miya rolled his eyes.

"If I got hurt I'm gonna punch you."

"I'd like to see you try." He smugly said, giving you a playful smirk.

"You little fu--"

"NOW, push forward with your front foot." Miya instructed you, looking at the ground to see if you're doing the right thing.

"At the same time, you're pressing your back foot on the tail of the board. Bring your knees up high for the jump and then back to the board." You tried what he said, you were doing great, but you slightly shaked and lost balance.

Miya caught you on time, wrapping his frail arms around your waist to prevent you from falling.

"Not bad for a first try."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

©iMitsuri