𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢 ఌ︎

THE SCHOOL BELL rang, indicating that the school has ended

THE SCHOOL BELL rang, indicating that the school has ended. Students started fastening their movements just so they could get out from this hellish school. Miya had something to take care off at the Teacher's Lounge that's why both of you decided to meet at the front gate of the school.

You placed your belongings inside your bag and zipped it, you wore your bag at your back and went outside the classroom. You look both sides of the hallway to see if Miya was there, but your eyes didn't spot the male so you just started walking towards the front gate.

You plugged your earphones in both of your ear, listening to your favorite song of all time. It helps you relax whenever you're stressed from endless homeworks- or just, to relax. You wandered your eyes around the front gate, and saw Miya, leaning against the gate as he was on his phone, slightly smirking.

"I swear to god if this dude finds another guy who is worthy to be his opponent I will not hesitate to throw hands-" You thought, running towards the black-haired male. You placed your right arm around the boy's shoulders, slightly tiptoed by the height difference- which is only 1 inch.

(just pretend you have the same height as Miya if you're taller than him, sheesh.)

"What'cha doing?" You asked, peeking on his phone to see what he was doing on his phone.

Miya took off your arm from his shoulders and glance at you. You look at his phone and saw that he was reading the people's comments from some article- or video about skateboarding.

"Heh? Shadow lost?" You muttered. The male just nodded his head as a response and started walking, leaving you behind. You let out a small snicker and fastened your pace to reach him.

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

Both you and Miya were standing in the bus stop, waiting for a bus to pass by and stop so that you could get inside. A few high school male students were playing baseball at the side.

"Geez, teens these days can't even pick a proper place where is much more safer to play." You thought to yourself, as you watched them have fun.

"Yeah, bring it!" One of them shouted. You just let out a small sigh, still watching them incase the small ball will go to the wrong direction, you get to avoid the ball from hitting you- or Miya, or the two adults that were on your side.

Miya was still focused on his phone, not minding his surroundings that much, well he did glance for a mere second at you to see if you're still on his side or not.

"Heh~? A snowboarder, huh?" Miya muttered to himself, making you glance at him for a split second before focusing yourself again to the high schoolers that were playing.

"Crap!" You saw that one of them made a wrong hit to the ball, causing it to fly from a wrong direction.

"Miya-!" You were about to pull the male when he suddenly pulled your arm first, pulling you on his back so that you couldn't get hit, he then caught the ball with the help of his skateboard that was placed on the ground. He threw it at the males while he landed safely on his skateboard.

"Fine. I'll play along with it." Miya whispered, yet enough for you to hear. A smirk lingered on his face.

"Did he make Miya challenge someone again?" You thought to yourself, looking at the male in front of you.

A sudden feeling of uneasiness creeped behind your back. You don't know why, but you felt like this won't turn out great.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

©iMitsuri