𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 ఌ︎

"STOP! THE HANDRAILS are severed beyond that! You can't get through normally!" Miya shouted, demanding to stop the blue haired boy from his actions

"You'll fall!" SHADOW also shouted, beginning to get hot headed because of how hard his head is and doesn't bother to listen.

"Are you crazy-!" You were cut of by a joyful Langa who was successful on doing that trick on his head. You knew well enough that that trick could kill him.

"Fuck. He lost." You whisper to yourself as you bit on your fingernails--which was a habit you still have not rid off, beginning to feel your heart drop and panic.

"The rookie won!" Someone shouted from the sides, raising his board up with a beaming smile. They must have been on the rookie's side since they chanting something you couldn't quite catch because of their deep voices.

Whispers begun to flood in the site, quite audible actually. Judging from the side glances at MIYA then to the rookie, they seem to making assumptions about it. You gripped on your board, feeling the rough and uneven lines of your board.

Reki took long strides towards his collegues, embracing him to a warm hug, beginning to shower him with praises about how great he is. It made you roll your eyes at how confident he can be.

You didn't dare to go towards Miya. Knowing him, he still isn't on the right path. He could snap at any moment if you even spoke a word. It can both cause his career to downfall and even make you shout back at him.

"To think I would lose." Miya whispered to himself, he couldn't even believe that he lost to someone.

"I can tell you the reason why you lost." Reki said.

"What?"

"Skating is something you have fun doing." Reki exclaimed, looking at the boy in front of that had a stone cold face.

"Fun? It was fun. It was really fun, indeed. In the beginning." The black-haired male mumbled, letting out a scoff. His voice filled with toxicity as those words rang through his ears.

"But, everyone disappeared. The better you become, they all disappear in the end anyway!" Miya stated, he was on the verge of crying right there on his spot. The red-haired male glance at you for a second before looking back at the boy in front of him.

"But you still have Y/n, right?" Reki asked, or more like stated, his face softened.

"Yeah, but I know she would leave me someday." Miya replied in a whisper, yet you still heard what he said. You could hear your heart break into pieces, the tears inside your eyes were threatening to fall.

"Right, he still haven't fully trusted me yet." You thought, smiling bitterly.

"Ow! What the hell are you doing?!" Miya shouted, making you glance up worriedly, seeing that he was holding his forehead.

"Are you a dumbass?" Reki asked.

"Huh?!"

"Not everyone's gonna be like that."

"Miya, that was fun. Let's skate again sometime." Langa softly said, smiling at Miya.

"We'll never disappear from your sight!"

Even though you still felt sad about what Miya said, you just covered it up with a smile.

That's what you're good at, after all.

"Aww how cute!" You exclaimed, you were already beside Miya, your left arm resting on his shoulders as let out a huge grin.

"Aa-! Where did you came from?!" Miya exclaimed, frightened by your sudden appearance.

It isn't your fault no one acknowledged your presence while you were walking towards them. You just let out a playful smile.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Uh, hi. Hehe.

©iMitsuri