𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ఌ︎

THE EARLY MORNING sky showed it's dark chroma at you, your head leaning unto the window as you watched things pass by the car

THE EARLY MORNING sky showed it's dark chroma at you, your head leaning unto the window as you watched things pass by the car. It was too early for you to process everything since a certain cat boy decided to hog you away out of the bed you laid in. Shadow looked at you from behind the rear mirror from the front. Sat beside him was Miya, mindlessly scrolling on his phone.

"-Since then I did some research on ADAM, too. He's a lot more dangerous than imagined." You hear Shadow tell Miya. You couldn't understand what they had been conversating about since your mind was still too clouded with drowsiness.

"He hasn't shown up recently, but when S first started, he crushed his favorite skaters one after another."

Miya rolled his eyes, shutting his phone off.

"You're doing similar stuff, Shadow."

"Don't group me up with that guy. He's doing it to butcher them. In fact, the number of skaters he's sent to the hospital is more than you can count with all of your fingers and toes." Shadow stated, his eyes fixated on the road.

"And Reki is going up against such an opponent." Miya mumbled softly, a hint of worry evident and present in his voice.

A few minutes of silence, the black-haired male glanced at the backseat to check what your state was. He then saw that you were sleeping peacefully, a small smile appeared on his face, watching how peaceful you looked. They started to talk more about things and that was when your mind shut down, making you fall into the land of dreams.

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

"They said two weeks to full recovery. Nothing wrong with my head!" Reki informed the others after he went out of the room. You let out a small sigh of relief, the two teens leaning against the wall after knowing that he didn't have a major concussion.

"You're lucky you got off with just that much." Miya mumbled softly, looking down with his eyes fluttered shut.

"Sorry about that, Miya. I told you that I'd win." The red-haired male apologized to the other. He felt upset that he wasn't able to win the match. For a kid, he had an upper advantage when it came to the sport.