𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗢𝗡𝗘 ఌ︎

A FEW MINUTES of skateboarding and all of you had reached the beautiful beach

A FEW MINUTES of skateboarding and all of you had reached the beautiful beach. Langa was fascinated by the beach that he even ran towards it and crouched down, admiring the clear and clean water of the ocean. Reki caught him off guard and pushed him into the water, his face scrunching up as he laughed at the now drenched in water male.

"'Ya gotta dive into an ocean!" Reki exclaimed, giving him a thumbs up.

As they started playing in the ocean, they did a lot of things like beach volleyball, and other stuff that people mostly do on the beach.

"OooH, what happened to him?" You asked, sitting down as you pointed at Langa who was laying down, his face as red as a tomato.

"Don't know." Both of them replied, fanning the blue-haired male.

"Why don't you swim, Y/n?" Reki asked, glancing at you as you were holding a fantasy book on your right hand, the left hand's job is flipping the page over whenever you're done reading.

"Eh, not in the mood." You muttered, flipping the book's pages.

"She probably has hers early." Miya said, giving you a smug look.

"ExCuSe Me-!" You were about to scold them and tell them that you weren't on your period when they suddenly threw the fan that they were holding and was now beside you, Miya took the book out of your grasp and the two males carried you all the way to the water.

"Hey you fucking- put me down!" You started to struggle just so they would get tired and put you down, but it didn't happen. Luck wasn't on your side, like always.

"You piece of shits I'm wearing a white shirt- KYAAHH!" They threw you in the water, the coldness of it hit your skin as you started to shiver.

Luckily, they didn't throw you at the quite deep part of the ocean, that's why you're currently sitting. Your hair that was in a low ponytail got wet by the water, the lose band that you used to tie your hair started floating along side the small waves.

"My hair tie is missing, dumbasses!" You shouted at them, fixing your wet hair using your fingers as you ready yourself to stand up. You know a second after you stood up, the cold wind will be hitting your skin and you will start shivering again.

As you stood up, the shirt you were wearing hugged the figure of your body. You started walking while both of your hands were on your hair, twisting them together just so the excess water will be gone.

The black-haired male went towards you, holding your towel on his hand. He then went to your back and started wiping your hair, he then placed the towel around your shoulders.

"Cover yourself." He muttered under his breathe and started walking away which you followed suite.

"By the way, where's Joe?" Shadow asked, holding 4 or 5 paper cups as he started looking around the surroundings.

"Over there." Reki answered, looking at where Joe was flirting with two ladies at once.

"Ooh la la, two girls at once, huh?" You said, looking at their ways with a playful look as you watched Joe flirt with them.

"Damn that guy! I'll get in his way!"

"Nah, don't bother. The girls would start running away from you."

"What?!"

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

"So, what's good about alcohol?" Miya asked, watching as the adults started drinking alcohols. You shrugged your shoulders as a response.

"Dunno, they said it's bitter or something." You told the male, resting your head on his shoulder as you closed your eyes. Miya glance at you, his eyes softened upon seeing your peaceful face.

"Little boys might not understand--" He was about to take the cup filled with alcohol and drink it, when Cherry saw him on time. He closed his fan and used it to slap Reki's hand.

"Underage drinking is prohibited." The skateboard named Carla said.

"That was a small mistake.."

"Wanna bring me to your room to sleep?" Miya whispered that is enough for you to hear. You shook your head as an answer.

"Nah, I'm fine. Just wanna rest a bit." You told him, your eyes were still closed. You didn't even noticed that Miya was staring at you until now.

"By the way, today is supposedly some special day." Miya said, stealing the attention of the people inside the room.

"Of what?"

"Supposedly, it shows up." The black-haired male told them, eating the dessert that was on his hand.

"It shows up, you can't mean-"

"That's ridiculous!" Reki told them after noticing that all three of them have the same thing in mind.

"I heard from the hostess just now. She said, "Today is a special day, so please do not walk around after sunset.""

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

"Eh?! Your going to skate, at this late at night?!" You slightly raised your voice at the male who went inside the room to take his skateboard.

"Yeah." He bluntly replied.

"Can I join?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Ugh! Why not?!" You let out a groan, glaring at Miya.

"Because, it's already late." He came up with a dumb excuse.

"But-" He cutted you off before you could say anything.

"Just stay here, Y/n. It's a race. I can't help nor do anything if something bad happened to you." He said, crouching down to match your level.

"But what about you?" You mumbled softly, looking up at him with a worried expression plastered on your face. Miya let out a small chuckle and patted the top of your head.

"I'll be fine. I can handle myself." As he was about to stand up, he got rid of the small hairs that was slightly covering your forehead.

He then placed a soft kiss on your forehead, a tint of light pink was plastered on his cheeks as he did that.

Your heart started beating faster than usual, as if it would explode anytime by how fast and hard the beat is.

Miya stood up and went outside the room, not forgetting to close it.

You brought your hand on top of your forehead, touching where he kissed it. The feeling of his soft lips that pecked your forehead was still there.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hello. I'm almost done with my
project, so expect an everyday update from this story. :)

©iMitsuri.