𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ఌ︎

"MY HEAD HURTS so bad

"MY HEAD HURTS so bad." You groaned, resting your head on top of your school table.

"I wanna diee~ this damn headache is really a pain in the head- wait, what." You whined again, you can't even think straight because of the headache that you had right now. You buried your head on both of your arms that are resting on the table.

"Y/n, let's go to the cafeteria." Miya mumbled softly beside you, playing on his Nintendo switch as he didn't dare to give you a glance because he was busy playing.

The black-haired male stood up, leaning against his table as he waited for you to stand up from your seat.

"Mkay.." You whispered in a soft tone, you stood up, slightly embracing yourself incase you'd fall.

A sudden throbbing pain hit your head again, the world was spinning, you tried to get rid off it by closing your eyes but it didn't work. You slightly stumbled upon your feet as you slammed your hand on the table as a support.

The cat boy was shocked, he automatically grabbed your other arm to prevent you from falling.

"the heck?! Are you okay?" The male asked, his eyes filled with concern. You just nodded your head, your eyebrows furrowed together as you shook your head to the side.

Miya raised his other hand and was about to check your temperature when you swatted his hand away.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. Just a migraine." Yet the male was stubborn like you, he grabbed both of your hands with his left hand and locked them together.

Miya then placed his right hand on top of your forehead. After that, he also cupped your neck, checking your temperature again using the back of his hand.

"What do you mean you're okay?! You're so hot!" Miya exclaimed,a hint of concern was evident on his tone.

"You bet I am." You joked, letting out a weak giggle. Even to this time, you still can joke about this.

"Just kiss the pain away and all is better~" You joked again, a cheeky grin was plastered on your face as yoi said that.

Miya shook his head and he flicked your forehead using a finger, making you let out a yelp as you rubbed it to soothe the pain.

"Ouch! I said kiss the pain away~!" You whined, giving him a glare. Miya dismissed what you said and started pulling you.

Studenta were watching the both of you as you were being pulled by the black-haired male. Every second, he would glance at his back to see if you're still okay.

Luckily, you didn't faint or anything when both of you were walking towards the school's clinic.

As the two were now in front of the clinic, Miya softly knocked on the door before he twisted the door knob for it to open. He opened the door widely for you and pulled you inside.

"Oh. Chinen and L/n, do you need anything, perhaps?" The school's nurse asked, standing up from her swivel chair as she guided the both of you to the empty seats.

"Nah, we just want to buy some cookies here in the clinic- OF COURSE WE NEED SOMETHING YOU FU--"

"Yeah. My friend here is sick, yet she still went to school despite knowing that." Miya told the nurse, giving you a side glance.

"Oh, dear. You should've took a rest in your house. Do you even know that you're burning with fever?" The nurse said, making you sit on the clinic bed as she took the non-contact forehead thermometer out from her drawer.

"Yeah..." You mumbled.

She then went towards you and pointed the thermometer on your forehead, she pressed something that made a beep sound. She then checked the thermometer after that.

"38.9? That is quite high. Why did you even go to school despite your high fever?" The nurse asked- or more like scolded you. Her eyes willed with concerns as she handed you a pill. She then went to the water dispenser and got you a plastic cup filled with water.

"My perfect attendance will go to waste." You replied, feeling a little embarassed by your excuse- which is definitely true. The lady let out a small sigh.

"Then, get a quick rest here before we call your parents for them to fetch you. I'll leave the both of you here, first. I need to check up on that student from the lower grade." after that, the nurse left. Leaving you with Miya.

"Go lay down." The black-haired male ordered you, you just nodded your head weakly and lay down on the bed. He then took the comforter beside and placed it on top of you to keep your warm.

"Thank you." You mumbled in a squeaky voice, your throat was still dry despite drinking the water that the nurse gave you. Miya nodded his head and took the empty chair and placed it beside you. He then sat down, as if he was looking after you until you fell asleep.

"Why are you still? We still have classes." You said weakly, glancing at him using your lazy eyes.

"Eh, we still have half an hour before the next subject. I'll just stay here for the mean time." The male replied, taking your hand as he played with it. He then look at you and a small smile appeared on his face.

"I'll stay here 'til you fall asleep." He mumbled, caressing your hair as your eyelids were getting heavy every second.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I didn't know the clinic scene would
be THIS LONG.

So the wholesome wholesomness will be on the next chapter!

©iMitsuri.