𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ఌ︎

YOU LET OUT a low groan for the hundredth time today

YOU LET OUT a low groan for the hundredth time today. Burying your head on your pillow as you gave out a screech, the pillow quieting your shouts.

"I hate life so much. With 365 days, why did I got a fever now?!" You whined. At midnight, it will be Langa's beef against ADAM, and you didn't want to miss that.

But your stupid fever got in the way, making you stay on your bed for a couple of days until the fever will be gone.

"Miya isn't even here, he's still at school aaaaaaa~" Just a bit more and you will now lose your sanity because of boredom.

Your phone was charging, and you can't use it because the damn electric socket is far away from your bed and you are too lazy to even move from your position right now.

"My position right now is too damn comfortable I don't even want to move a single finger GAAAAHH."

"Screw you, fever. Begone~!" mumbling some random words as you cursed your fever, whoever is listening to you right now will think that you're some sort of a psycho or something.

As if on cue, the door flunged open. Revealing your favorite person- which is none other than Miya Chinen himself.

He was now wearing his casual clothes, a plain dark green shirt with a black short underneath. Miya was holding a tray with some snacks and a glass of water, with a medicine on beside it.

"Miyaaaaa~" You sung out, sitting on your bed as your eyes were watering. The male in front of you let out a small chuckle while he playfully rolled his eyes.

"What? Are you bored?" Miya asked, placing the tray on top of your desk.

"Mmm~" You hummed, nodding your head in the process. He then went towards you, holding the glass of water and the pill on both of his hands.

"Ah." He said, opening his mouth as if he's saying to copy him. You let out a confused sound, slightly tilting your head to the side before copying what he did.

He placed the pill on your tongue, putting it on the very end so that you could swallow it without difficulty. Miya held your chin softly before placing the glass of water on your lips, you then drank the water.

"I have hands, 'ya know?" You mumbled after drinking the water.

"Yeah. I could see them clearly." He sarcastically said, placing the empty glass back on the tray.

"What do you wanna do now?" He asked, sitting beside you.

"Mmm, I wanna sleep."

"Then sleep. I'll accompany you."

"Can we cuddle, please?" You pleaded in a cute voice, giving him those puppy eyes that no one could ever resist. The male let out a small sigh before placing his feet on the bed and laid down. You then followed suite. He opened his arms wide for you to hug him.

"Why do you gotta be clingy whenever you have a fever?" Miya muttered, questioning your weirdness.

"I dunno." You replied, before diving on his chest as you wrapped your arms on his torso.

"Ah, he's warm. I like it." you buried your head deeper on his chest, snuggling onto him.

"Oh, wait a second." You unwrapped your hands on him as you went to your alarm clock that was beside you- on top of the side table.

"Okeh, done." You came back from laying and buried yourself again on his chest, a small sigh of content escape your lips.

Miya's right hand went its way on top of your head out of instinct, brushing it softly using his delicate long fingers.

After a few minutes, both of you fell asleep in each other's warmth.

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

The sound of the alarm clock rung through the whole bedroom, waking you up from your lovely slumber. You tried to find the alarm clock using your hand only, you then turned it off.

You opened and closed your eyes repeatedly, trying to wake yourself up. You then felt a soft hairy texture that was tickling your neck and your chin.

Oh how the tables have turned.

Miya was currently being the small spoon right now, his head was resting on top of your chest as his ahoge was poking your neck and chin.

You could still clearly see his sleeping face thanks to the lampshade that was on your side bed table. You softly brushed away the hair that was placed in front of his face.

"I would like to cherish this moment now, but I still need to wake Miya up for Langa's beef." You stayed completely quiet for a few seconds, even your mind was blank. You were only staring to Miya.

"Ah fuck it. Just a few minutes." you cursed inside your head before snuggling onto him also.

His arms tightened around your waist and let out a small, low groan because of your sudden movement, he then buried his head deeper on your neck, his small breathes were tickling you.

A small smile of content went on your face as you closed your eyes again to enjoy this wholesome moment with him.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Idk if this is wholesome for you guys but I tried my really best...

AND THIS IS MY FAVORITE
FAVORITE CHAPTER SO FAR
AAAA!!

Anyways, did you see Gen's hand on the picture at the very top?! AAAAAA IM SERIOUSLY SIMPING FOR HIM-

©iMitsuri.