𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ఌ︎

ARM RESTING ON top of your study table, placing the half of your face on your palm, using it as a support

ARM RESTING ON top of your study table, placing the half of your face on your palm, using it as a support. You're inside of your room, only the lamp that was beside you was your light while scribbles from the friction of pen and paper can only be heard inside the room.

You've been doing your home works for the past one and a half hour, and now all you need to do is finish up your essay and you're done for today. After a few minutes, you dropped your pen on the table as you stretched both of your arms.

"Ugh, finally." You muttered to yourself, you started arranging the papers and notebooks that were scattered all over your table and placed them on one side. You placed your pen inside the pen holder as you stood up from your seat.

"What time is it.." You muttered, glancing at your bedside to see what time it is.

"8:30? Mmm." You took your wallet and your phone that was beside you.

Wearing a large sized cosmic latte colored shirt, a milk and a box of cereal was printed on it, you paired it up with a skin toned color pink skort (short + skirt). That's your OOTD. You went towards your door and twisted the knob to open. You went outside your room, not forgetting to close the door behind you as you went downstairs.

"Mom, just gonna buy something real quick." You told your mom who was cleaning the dinner table. The woman glance at you and gave you a closed-eye smile.

"Okay, but it's already late. Be sure to be safe." The mother said, wiping the table using a wet towel. You nodded your head and let out a small hum.

You went outside the house and started walking, the cold breeze hitting your face while the wind was dancing with your h/l h/c hair.

"Ah, shit I forgot my phone." You cursed, letting out a small sigh.

"Should I go back and get it? I should, right?" You were debating whether you should go back to your house again or no. After a few seconds, you turned your back and started running towards your house. Good thing you weren't far away from the house.

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

You opened the glass door of the fast food chain that you decided to visit, seeing that only a couple of people were inside at this quite late hour.

"Oh, there's Y/n!" Someone exclaimed from the other side, making you glance at them. Seeing that it was Miya, Langa, Reki and Shadow. You waved your right hand at them, a small smile plastered on your face. You then went to the counter and ordered some dessert that you like.

After a few minutes, you got your order and you started walking towards their table. You sat beside your friend, Miya.

"If you're a man, at least try eating this much, shrimp." Shadow exclaimed, as if he was mocking the 13 year old boy in front of him.

"I'm not a shrimp! I'm still in my growth period, fat old man!" Miya talked back, clearly he was mad by the man's insult.

"Pfft- fat old man." You muttered, covering your mouth to not let out any laughing sounds that would piss the fat old man more.

"I'm not fat! These are muscles! If you're in your growth period, all the more reason to eat more!" Shadow replied, he didn't want to lose to his stupid argument with Miya.

"Five burgers? Are you an idiot?" They wouldn't stop from arguing, you just minded your own business, eating your favorite dessert that you bought.

You took a scoop from what you were eating and placed it in front of Miya's mouth, the male automatically opened his mouth, he didn't even spare a glance to what you were offering him.

Miya lets you offer him food as long as you were the one feeding him, he didn't know why, but it just became a habit of his. Even though it was some kind of fatty food, if you fed it to him, he would gladly eat it without a second thought. Knowing that you won't give him any poisonous food or something.

Reki stared at you with awe, seeing that you could feed Miya anything as if he was a baby.

You then felt a soft tap on your shoulders, you glance at your left side and saw it was Reki.

"Mmm?" You let out a hum, slightly tilting your head to the side.

"I thought he's on a super strict diet or something?" Reki whispered, as he pointed to Miya who was still fighting with Shadow. You answered with a shrug, scooping another piece of your food and fed it to Miya.

"It's weird. Whenever I'm the one feeding him, he would gladly eat it." You answered. The red-haired male then shove his burger in your hands. You stared at him with a questioning look.

"Can you try feeding him that?"

"Uhh okay? But what about you?" You asked, the male just shook his head and pointed at Langa.

"I could just steal some from Langa or buy one again." He answered, you just slowly nodded your head and opened the wrapper of the burger. You then break a piece of it and placed it in front of the black-haired male's mouth, who ate it without giving it a glance.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hi again hehe.

©iMitsuri.