𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗪𝗢 ఌ︎

MIYA WENT INSIDE the skateboard store where Reki and Langa are currently working at

"Welcome- oh, Miya?" Reki was quite of confused by Miya's sudden appearance.

"U-uh.. I.. Have a question..?" Miya slightly stuttered, he wasn't used to asking questions to Reki out of all people.

"OhoH, that's new? You never asked question to any of us." The red-haired male told the other, leaning against the counter as he gave Miya a playful look.

"I had these weird feelings about Y/n, it was a really random feeling." Miya muttered, sitting at the top of the cashier counter as he uses his arms as a support.

"Hmm hmm.. Go on, then. When did you start to develop these weird feelings of yours?" Reki asked, nodding his head slowly as if he was a therapist who's listening to his patient's story.

When apparently, Reki already knew what this is already. Of course, only a duMb BiTcH wouldn't know. And that's Miya for sure-

"Since uh.. Last month or something? I can't clearly remember." the black-haired said, looking at the white ceiling as he swing his feet back and forth.

"Okay.. Okay.."

"Then- wait, I'm the one asking you here! Why do I feel like you just wanted to know this just so you could tease me about it?!" Miya shrieked, glancing at Reki as he gave the 17 year old boy a glare.

Reki was caught red-handed.

"W-what? O-of course not! I'm trying to help you here!" Reki quickly came up with an excuse as he waved his hands up to dismiss the other male's thoughts about him. Yet he still stuttered by the slight fear of getting caught by his nosiness.

"Okay.." Miya was slightly weirded out by Reki, but he's already used to it. Besides, he bets only Reki would know about this.

"So, what do you feel whenever you see Y/n?" Reki asked, he became serious all of a sudden.

"Oh, uh.. Flustered..?" Miya was unsure, these were unfamiliar for him after all.

"Then, what do you feel if you see Y/n hanging out with a boy besides you?" Miya's eyes grew big for a second.

"I feel.. Quite mad and jealous?, I guess.. I mean, she told me that she'll only hang out with me! She said that I'm the only boy that made her laugh like crazy and--" Miya started blabbering things, clearly he was jealous after imagining you with another boy.

As the red-haired male listened to the other male's rants, a small smile appeared on his lips.

"And then she said- wait, why are you smiling?" Miya irritatedly asked, his eyebrows were furrowed together.

"You love Y/n." Reki said which caught Miya off-guard.

"L-love?! That's such a big word! Besides, we're too young!" The cat boy was flustered by what the other male said. Surely, he did love Y/n, but he didn't know that he loves her romantically.

"Eh, true though. Then, you like Y/n!"

"I.. Like her..?"

"You know, for a smart person like you, you're dumb when it comes about love life."

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

"Achoo!" You sneezed for the 3rd time, which rarely happens in any occasion.

"Do I have a cold or something? I've been sneezing a lot since earlier." You muttered to yourself, plucking a grown flower that was planted at your backyard.

"He loves me... He loves me not..." you plucked the flower petals one by one as you chanted those words.

"He loves me, he loves me not. He loves-- hold on, this is childish! Why did I even thought of doing this?!" You scolded yourself, throwing the ruined flower to who-knows-where.

It was Miya's fault why you're acting like this, obviously. Ever since he kissed you on the forehead you started feeling these weird feelings that you don't even know what they are!

Sure, he did kiss you when both of you were still young, but that was decades ago! He stopped doing that when you guys turned 9 or 10? You couldn't even remember! Yet now, he did that again which clearly messed up your mind!

"Ugh." You groaned, stomping your feet on the ground as you let yourself fall onto the green grass.

You heard the creaking sound of the gate that will lead you to the backyard, you slightly twisted your neck to the side to see who it was.

"M-Miya?" You mumbled softly, blinking a few times more just to make sure you're not hallucinating.

"Let's have a race again. The loser needs to fulfill the winner's one and only wish."

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

"Why did I even agree to this? Of course you will win." You spoke, letting out a heavy sigh as you sat on the ground. You were clearly tired by that race.

"Now what?"

"What?"

"You said the loser needs to fulfill the winner's one and only wish. You're the winner so..."

"What's your wish?" You asked the male in front of you, slightly raising your head just so you could look straight into his eyes.

"Go on a date with me."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Holy shet, omg yes Miya, let's go on a date YAAAAAAA--

©iMitsuri.