𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 05

Wyne pov:

Wyne pov:

“When will we start looking for what we need. I'm a little bored because I'm here ”

said lewis while staring intently at the spectator.

"Just wait a minute. we are going to gracie's house tonight to tell her ”
I told them so we would know where we were lined up.

After we talked, I went to my room to work and look for mr. ward who dared to steal my company.

Honestly, the company will not collapse if he stole a lot but nowadays I want to punish him.

I called a friend I knew who could help me with this matter.

"Miracle and a king was called to me today" he answered me on the other line.

"I just want to find someone for you."

"Okay just give me the details that I will tell you and when I start"

And that's what I gave and only a few hours later I found out where sim r was hiding. ward. So I went to his den to face him.

"I didn't go through the door, I just went through his window. If you're lucky, he's still alone here in his mansion.

"Hello Mr Ward." I said as I approached him. Of course he didn't know it was me because there might be more problems later.

"W-who are you? Why are you here at my house?" he asked scared and shouted at the guard that I put to sleep first.

"Your guards are gone, I put you to sleep"

"what do you need?"

"Just charge the money you stole from the company"

"I don't steal nap era from any company"

I was a bit annoyed so I just made my aim here and then I left and called the police something bad happened at the house. Mr. Ward.

After I called them I ended the sim so they could no longer call me. I went home and saw hanz watching tv.

"You never took us on your adventure king again" said reed.

"Nothing good happened. I made my way and left immediately"

"But I hope you took us. I miss adventure eh ”hanz.

“Tsskk. You are ready and later we will go to their house gracie. ”

So they turned off the TV and one by one went into their rooms to get ready. I went to the refrigerator to have a drink and went upstairs.

"Let's go there, don't let him know that we are different" I threatened them.

"Earlier you said that I'm king umay" said reed.

We are here in front of their house gracie and I took a deep breath to press the door bell but lewis preceded me and he rang. I looked at him but the idiot didn't even react.

We saw their main door open and saw if gracie came out of there. I was surprised by what he was wearing because it was as if he wasn't wearing anything underneath because he was wearing a big t-shirt.

"Oh you, wyne, come in" he said while looking at my companions and he loosened the painting before we entered.

“Please wife go to your room and change your clothes”

"It's ok what I'm wearing ah. What is the problem there ”he told me. There is no problem there but when I look at my friends at any time they seem to be eating.

"Just change" I said authoritatively as I pushed him up the stairs.

"Okay you take care of them first ah"

I nodded at him. When he disappeared I looked at these idiots one by one but they just avoided.

"Shit the smoothness of his legs pare" said nick.

"Don't you ever covet my wife and you might get punched" I threatened them.

"Here's what I want right away, can I just crush him" Nick asked.

"Just try and you will find what you are looking for.

"This is no longer funny. It's just a joke, we can't lose, man. "

"It's good to understand each other. Don't apply your femininity to gracie, you will definitely show it ”

I told him because I know the curve of his intestines, so it would be better if I told him. Gracie came down later and I introduced my colleagues and we went to the kitchen and I looked pale because they might feed me again.

"Do you want to cook for you Gracie?" hanz said because there was a restaurant and he was starving he had to learn to cook.

Of my friends, I am the only one who can't eat human food because I belong to the elite number in the kingdom of bambira and my parents say that our clan is cursed.

"Okay so I can see how good you cook"

So as they started to cook, the three of us were talking to our brains and hanz, who was busy cooking, was also hanging out.

"You're okay king. You are getting pale ”said reed to me.

"It's okay, I can do it. But hanz, you only cook a little, I can't really eat. ”

"All right, I'll take care of it"
hanz.

We talked a lot when gracie suddenly looked at us and seemed surprised so we stopped talking.

"Why are those three quiet?" saad ni gracie.

"Ah nothing we're just a little tired" reed excused while looking at their cooking.

He just nodded and ignored her. just a few minutes later they served their food and gracie took five plates and gave us the rest. gracie stood next to me and she put my food on the plate so i didn't do anything.

They also took their food and I also ate, forcing me to swallow my food. When gracie left quickly if she took my plate and ran fast to throw it out. That's right when I sat down and that's when gracie arrived.

"You've run out of food, hurry up"

"Because I'm hungry so I'm exhausted" I told him while supporting him to sit down.

We finished eating when we went to the living room and we all sat there.

"What did you come here for?" he says

"We just want to tell you something and hope you help us especially king"

"Who's that king?"

His face was surprised but my companions just let him in. Because this is not the time for him to know that you want me to make sure and if I am sure I will tell him then.