CHAPTER ONE

I'm very happy today because this is what I've been waiting for a long time to be of legal age because this year it will be fulfilled. I can do the things I couldn't do before because from elementary to high school I was homeschool because I wanted to of my parents to be safe because I am an only child and they want to protect me. I went down to go to the living room and there I saw that all the people in the house were very busy because tonight was the party at home.

Today’s task is being handled so I know this night will be great for me and everyone in attendance. I'm now waiting for someone to fix me because the party is about to start. There was a knock on my door and when I opened it the ones that would fix me. I let them in and they started fixing me. We took almost two hours because they wanted to they make me even more beautiful so I just let them.

I was alone in my room because they said they would call me later so I sat on my bed and meditated. When I suddenly looked at my table on the right I saw a red rose. I wondered why there was a rose here in room because we didn't bring it here so I was surprised. it just disappeared when suddenly someone called me when I looked at another of the housemates who said that I was ready because they said I would be called so I put it back on the table and got ready. I was called MC so I got up and walked to the stairs.

When the people saw me there they just applauded me and I just smiled. I got down when I saw mommy and daddy who were so happy. I approached them at the same time kiss their cheeks.

The party continued until the 18th roses and that's when I thought that I didn't have the last dance so I thought it was only until the 17th but when I finally left the dancing hall because the dance was over but someone held my hand.

"Why are you leaving" I heard.
"I don't have the last dance," he said.
"What do you think of me. I was taken by your parents for your last dance" he said without emotion.

I wouldn't have allowed it because I couldn't see what he looked like because he was wearing a mask but I didn't know the strength of his aura when it came to me. I accepted his hand and we started dancing. I looked at my parents and saw that the guys were so happy that they didn't seem to care. They seemed to know who I was dancing with. The song ended at the same time as we finished dancing. So he left and I went to my seat. I stood up to deliver the other guests because the party was over and they were going to leave so we took them to the gate of the mansion.

I went back to my seat and I was shocked when I saw another red rose placed on the chair. I took it this and I looked at who gave it but I didn't have any majita because there were very few people in the hall so who dared to give it to me.

I'm here in my room and getting dressed for bed. When the wind suddenly blew, I was a little scared because why did the air enter my room even though all the windows were closed. So I stood up to look at what it was like when I was on the balcony I saw a human figure.

"W-who are you. How did you get into my room?" I asked nervously.

"There you are my wife" he said without even answering my question.

"Are you crazy. What kind of wife are you talking about there" I said angrily. “You are my wife… .my beloved wife. someday you my understand what happening ”he promised.

I wanted to approach him because I couldn't see his face because it was covered in darkness but I was afraid that he would suddenly do it so I just didn't do it.

“Take this as my gift to you and as a sign that you.are.mine” I saw that he approached me once he went behind me and he put something around my neck and when I looked at it it was just a purple necklace. I stared at the necklace and when I looked at him I wish he was no longer where he was before I suddenly wondered where he was. The days go by and I can only say that it is no longer normal because I have always been receiving a red rose in my room at first I was scared but after a while I got used to it because every day someone sends me a rose.

And another thing I'm wondering is why I can't remove the necklace around my neck no matter what I do as if it's already built into me. I've tried so many times to remove this necklace but he really doesn't want to. It's just like now I'm trying to remove it this is when I felt a presence.

"Don't try to strip that necklace my wife" he said.

"You again… and don't call me wife because I'm not your freaking wife" I scolded her ..

"Dirty mouth..i wish i punish you using a kiss but no" he said.
I was surprised by what he said but I just ignored him because I tried to look at who I was talking to but I couldn't really see because he was wearing a mask and someone was covering his darkness.

I can't really see who I'm talking to because it's covered with mascara again.

I thought about it and asked him something
"Are you my last dancer on my 18th birthday because you're both wearing masks"

"I don't know what you were talking about," she said.

He told me to leave at once but he suddenly said "don't try to remove the necklace because it's not just that you can take it off" he said. I left at the same time and I entered my room and was not forced to remove the necklace because I was the only one the hurt by chance.

Many times it happened that kind of night when that mysterious man comes to my room so sometimes I'm not surprised when I come to my room he's already here.

Just like now I saw him again as soon as I entered my room.

"You're here again, aren't you tired of coming here." I promised.

"I'm just here because I want to say that I will be gone for a few days or months because I just have to do something." He said.

I was saddened by what he said but I just didn't show it because I was ashamed
"I don't care" I just told him.

He smiled at me and took my hand once he kissed it and he left. But I stopped him first and said something.

"W-wherever you go, be careful." I promised.

Because I had a feeling that it was not safe for him to go and it was dangerous there so I said that.

He nodded with a smile and kissed me on the hand again and left forever.

***** END OF CHAPTER ONE*