Chapter 02

HER POV:

As he said, he didn't really make me feel and I don't know why I'm so sad that I can't focus on my studies anymore because he's the one I'm always thinking about.
By the way, I was here at school and I was going to the cafeteria with my friend Kristine Marquez to eat.

"Why do I notice that you look like a dump now" he suddenly said.

"I'm not really just like that" I just said

even though the truth is I'm really lethargic because I'm sorry that he's always waiting for me in my room when he comes back but there's really nothing.

We arrived at the cafeteria and Kristine was the only one to order so I just looked for our seat. Just a few minutes later, Kristine arrived with our food.

we were eating when I suddenly saw a man so I ran out of the cafeteria but when I came out I didn't see anyone but I'm sure it was him physically I still knew it was him but why was he gone.

That day ended with me thinking only of him until I got home he was still there. It was night when he was in the room and as I always do I was waiting for him here but for a few hours but no one came. He hasn't been here for more than a month. shows me and I'll admit I'm sorry for him. I fell asleep waiting for him that night.

The next day I woke up because there was a knock on my door so I got up and opened it.

"Maam, get up because you have someone to visit" said one of our assistants.

I just nodded because I was still drowsy. He quickly went to the bathroom to get dressed so I could go down.
I was just here on the stairs when I heard what they were talking about mommy.

"Let's ask our son if this set up is okay with him" he said.

"What are you, balae, it's ok with him because this is my daughter he can marry again… diba zeus"

I saw that the man who I thought was just my age nodded. When mommy saw me, he always smiled at me and at the same time he introduced who our guest was.

"They are the children of mr. And mrs. Dela cruz and he is their son zeus dela cruz" he introduced.

I nodded and sat down in my chair. I could feel the man staring at me, avoiding me because it seemed strange.

We finished eating and we were here in the living room and they were talking about businesses.

"Son, you know that you are our only child and we want to settle everything that your daddy and I worked so hard for so we want us to reconcile you here with zeus" said mommy.

I'm not surprised anymore because my parents told me a long time ago that the day will come and my parents will reconcile me but why do I still feel for other people.

"But mom, you and daddy are still strong, so you can still lead our company, why the morning" I said

"Son, we're not in a hurry, we just want you to know and not yet because you haven't finished your studies yet" he said.
I looked at zeus and he didn't seem to know if we could reconcile. It was night when my aunt and uncle came home.

I got dressed and went to the balcony to think about what happened today because for me I don't like that agreement because I don't know that man. I was sad tonight so when I went to bed to sleep but blew hard and I already knew who it was so I went to the balcony again and I saw him.

I don't know if I will be happy or sad because he is already here. I approached him and as before I still can't see him because he is covered in darkness.

"I'm sorry if I'm just taking care of something now because I'm about us" he said as he caressed my cheek.

"What about us?" I asked.

"This …… .. I want you to wear this because this ring symbolizes that you are my wife" he said baritong and put the ring on my finger.

I stared at the ring on my finger and I wondered why I so quickly decided to be his wife but why with zeus we reconciled I don't want him.

I took a deep breath and looked at her and said “so im your wife now?” She nodded and hugged me.

"We've known each other for a long time but I don't know your name yet?" I asked him.

because we are here on the balcony of my room and since he has not left yet we decided to talk. "just call me Wyne" he said. I nodded.

It was late at night when he decided to go home so I just agreed because the next day I still have class. I don't even know the reason why he doesn't want to show me his face but for me it's okay I won't insist on that .

The next day I woke up a bit at noon so I was late for my class but I still went in because we had an exam. When I entered the classroom I saw Kristine reviewing so I stood beside her and reviewed as well. It was quarter to nine when we finished the exam so we went to the cafeteria to eat there.

That day ended without anything good happening. I'm already here in my room and I'm waiting for Wyne to come because I don't know why I want to see him. It's close to midnight but he's still gone so I went to my bed and he slept because he did not come.

I was shocked when I felt someone caressing my hair so I opened my eyes and there I saw Wyne smiling at me I got up and looked at him.

"I was waiting for you before but you didn't come" I said.

He stroked my hair at the same time saying "I just did something important"

"Is it more important than me? I thought I was your wife" I promised.

"I'm sorry wife. I won't do it again but what I did today is also for us… so don't get upset."

I nodded and just hugged him. He didn't last long because he was about to swell so he left after he greeted me.

It was noon when I woke up and since there was no class today it was okay. I was still in the hallway when I heard that daddy was talking so I accelerated my walk and looked at who it was. It's just mr.mrs.dela cruz.

“Hi iya… how are you?” Aunt cyndhy asked me after she kissed me on the cheek. ”Im fine
aunt.

How are you? ”I asked.

"It's okay, I'm a little excited about your engage party with zeus"

"A-ano po" I stammered.

"You don't know, we're here to talk about your and zeus' upcoming engage party, why didn't your mommy tell you" he said at length.

I just shook my head and he ignored it.

They're the only ones talking about the engage party because I'm still floating because I really don't want to engage with others because the man I want is different and I'm already married so we can't even if we're not literally married to Wyne but I love you he.

❣️❣️𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 02❣️❣️