𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈: 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒

PART TWO of COMRADES:
"ALLIES"

set in the timeskip between seasons 3 and 4

My beta readers tell me that among the three parts of Comrades, Allies is painfully, obviously, my favorite child. That is true — to be completely honest, Part 3 depresses me and Part 1 is something I avoid talking about. Allies, however, can be a standalone by itself.

This briefly follows the manga (Season 4 didn't exist at the time) and at the time of me writing this story in 2020, this entire plot was originally mine alone. People have tried to accuse me of plagiarism for the Reader's memory loss, which is false. The ability of Eldians to get memories wiped is a central theme to AoT, this story, and it is crucial to the Reader's character, not shock value. I understand that others have borrowed this concept, but I can earnestly say that this plots belongs to me.

Reminder for the story: it gets worse before it gets better, please bear with the chaos that is about to ensue. I won't lie, you're going to suffer for a bit. Maybe even get pissed. Good luck!

Though in my opinion, I think Allies is the most romantic out of the three. In Part 1, it's cute young love. But in this part, your connection with Eren becomes much more emotional and deep. It's the most rewarding part because of that.

WARNING:This section of the story contains nsfw (smut), heavy angst, mature themes, foul language, frustrating bits, harassment, and spoilers for AoT

WARNING:
This section of the story contains nsfw (smut), heavy angst, mature themes, foul language, frustrating bits, harassment, and spoilers for AoT.

DISCLAIMER:
I still don't own Attack on Titan, but if I did, Eremin would be canon. Isayama owns the characters, the plot, and my soul. I own only the fictional spaces inbetween. But if he really is reading this, I'd like him to know that I demand a rental agreement with option to buy Annie Leonhart.