part 8

When I saw Anna at the door looking shock as me.

Anna what are doing here I asked .

no what are you doing here Anna said passing the question to me.

Am older so you answer first I said trying to stand tall and strong.

OK OK I wanted to grab some water so what about you she said confuse.

I I wanted to grab some water too I said scared.

Ah OK well let's go gets some water Anna said.

No no I already got some I'll just go and take a sleep I said. OK then bye Anna said and walk down stairs.

I took a big breath and let it out and I ran to my bed and jump on it then I started thinking of Hans. Ahhhhhhh I scream in my mind.i Have never felt this way before but why Hans my sister before fiance why why why. he is not that cute OK maybe a little do I like him already no no no you can't like him Elsa he tried to kill you twice and your sister and try to take over the kingdom of erandelle and maybe he is nice to you so he can take over the kingdom I started talking to my mind.

Why am I feeling like this I stated bouncing on the bed.

Feeling like what Anna said in my back I turn around slowly and I looked at her scared. Ah um feeling um feeling like I can't sleep. I said scared and scream in the last part when I found I a answer.

You want us to sleep together Anna said. Sure I said. She walk over the bed and sleep with me and hug me.

I woke up in the morning and I decided to decorate my gown a little more preetier and when I was done I scream knowing my powers are back I also decided to unbraid my hair and my hair was down my shoulder.

I went down stair to tell Anna my powers were back and Anna wasn't there I think she went to the village so I walked to the village and every one was looking at me maybe because I always braid my hair up and down so its new to them and maybe because of my dress.

I finally saw Anna I ran to her. And she looked at me shocked. Elsa you look really beautiful Anna said. Well thank you I said. I like your dress. Well thank you I said. Soon why do you dress so nice Anna asked confused. Um I wanted to try something new I said. Ah OK want to help us with decorating Olaf wedding anna asked.

Well sure but what about you guys wedding I asked.

Um well we decided to extend it cause we wanna know each other more and don't wanna end up like she and Hans kristoff said jokingly.

Kristoff Anna said mad.

Just joking kristoff said laughing.

OK OK stop the love bird thing wheres the place Olaf will get married I asked.

There Anna said and pointing to a place filled with rock chairs and just chairs and with snow chair and snow stature and it was already melting.

Oh am sorry Anna ran and grab the head of the snow stature which was falling.

Maybe I can help I got my powers back I said.

That great now can you please make all this snow stand and not melt Anna said. sure I said and stretch my hand and put a falling snow on top of the snow statue and the snow chairs. What's the rock for I asked. Oh that for my friends kristoff said.

Ah OK well I think am done here the wedding is still tomorrow so I have to go.

Where you going Anna asked.

Uh am going somewhere I said.

Somewhere where Anna said.

Stop asking questions Anna I can handle myself OK so just let me go.

OK just go but come back for some lunch Anna said.

OK I will I said and ran going to Hans. I finally got to Hans and when Hans saw me ran to me. Elsa am so glad your here. Why are you glad am here I said happy. I need you to free me he said scared.

And my smile lowered. for what I asked mad.

Why you mad Hans asked confuse. Because I thouth that you wanted tell me you had felling for me and I'll be like really me too. I said in my mind and said to Hans nothing but why do you need me. My fathers coming Hans said.