ending

I quickly ran outside the ice palace and close my eyes. I stretch my hand and clear my brain and just imagine what will take me to arrendel faster. I open my eye and saw a horse made out of ice. I jump on the horse and order it to take me to errandel.

I got to errandel and enter the palace and saw Anna and Kristoff talking.

"Anna." I said and Anna turn her face.

"Elsa." Anna said and ran to hug me.

"Where's Hans." I ask.

"He...he went to get m....married to princess vanshye." Anna stammered.

"What! Why.?" I ask.

"He said that if he didn't win on getting arrendel. He must get married to vanshye princess of silerel." Anna said.

"But why her. I thought he loves me." I said as a tear drop from my eyes.

"Its over Elsa." Anna said.

"No its not." I said angrily.

"Elsa its time to give up." Anna whisper.

"Am gonna give up when I know I try. I will try to convince him but if he still choose to be with fansy__

"Its vanshye." Kristoff interrupted.

"I don't care." I said firmly and got on my horse.

" o my god the horse looks amazing. How fast can it go."kristoff said admiring the horse.

"Fast." I said.

"Cool." Kristoff said and pretend again like he was stven.

"Am pretty better than him." Kristoff said in a manly voice pretending to be stven.

"Do you really have to pretend to be the voice of stven." I ask.

"Yes cause he can't talk and I am the only one who knows what he wants to say." Kristoff said.

"OK then. I have to go." I said.

"Come back soon OK." Anna said worriedly.

"Promise. I also don't know where Hans palace is." I said.

"Mesly." Anna said.

"Oh I know that place." A unfamiliar voice said. We look arround and realise it was the horse.

"You can talk. Awesome."kristoff and Steven kick him. Kristoff rub his head.

"So can you take me their." I ask.

"My pleasure." The horse said.

"Then let's go." I said and the horse brought out a wing.

"O my god you can fly. Your just getting awesome every single time." Kristoff said and he receive another kick from stven. "Hey..I was just praising the horse." Kristoff complain.

"Am so happy fly we will get their faster. Now go." I order the horse and lift me to the sky.

"Am shiver by the way." The horse said.

"Am Elsa nice to meet you shiver." I said politely.

**.*..*.*..*.*..*..*..*..*.*.*...*..*..*..*..*....*. .**.*...***.*..*

After a while we arrive to mesly.
I got down the horse and people were talking in a language I don't know. We arrive to a big gate with guards.

"Where's Hans?" I ask.

"Bong se Beale ge la."
( who are you.)

"What. I don't understand what your saying." I said.

"What's going on." A man said.