Untitled Part 13

on top is the picture of anna daughter and elsa daughter.

elsa and anna are back but not alone.

ella elsa child. no power cause her older brother tan got the power. ella is a sweet and loving girl but hates one person her brother who always makes her mad everyday.

krista anna dauther. spoil brat cause shes the only child. her father kristoff likes spoiling her in their new world that has cellphone and people wear pants now. but anna still loves her olden days.

shila rupunzel's daughter. likes fashion and dresses and she loves adventures and a daddy girl. but not spoil. shes very nice and loves her younger brother daniel.

joy cinderella's daughter. nice and hard working she mostly helps her father with his work has a king making her father relax more but have love problem . no man gets to be with her because shes too demanding and doesnt have time for them and because of her overprotective brother and father.

hiro. yes just hiro but grown up hiro. after years of saving the world he still feels somethings missing.

what will happen when he mistakenly mix all their dimension just to get his brother back.

what will happen when this five find theirselve somewhere they've never been to. their other characters in the story.

please dont judge me am still improving.

so that whats ganna happen in frozen 3: mixed dimension