dran is here.

Elsa POV.

I slowly walk to anna to tell her about me and Hans plan.

"Anna." I slowly say to her.

" oh elsa. Do you wanna tell me something?" She ask.

" yes something important." I said to her seriously.

" then whats it." Anna said droping the vase of flower on the table.

" um the father of hans is coming so i have to free hans." I quickly said closing my eyes.

" no.... No way elsa." She scream at me and i got mad and hold her firmly on her shoulder.

" listen to me young lady. He is going to start a war and i am not risking your life or mine." I scream at her.

" but you can fight then. You can defeat them. You have power they don't." She said and i sigh.

" his sister has powers." I slowly said and anna eye widen.

" bubut how?" She ask.

"I'll explain to you later. But you have to let me and hans do our plan." I said.

" ok. Whats the plan?" She ask.

" tge fatyer of hans won't stay long in erendell. So we plan that for the meanwhile we will act like his slave." I said.

" no i don't trust hans. Remember what he did to me. To us." Anna said angrily.

"Yes i remember but we have to trust him. Please if you dont trust him trust me." I said.

" i trust you elsa." She said and hug me.

************************************************

Afer explaining to anna how hans sister got a power and about our family she fully agrees. So now e are about to free hans.

"Open the gate." I ordered the guard and they open the gate.

" ok now free this little rat and prison every person on errendel and youll be sarving hans for the meanwhile. We will explain later." Anna said and all the guard mouth drop open.

********************†**†*******†*******

We explain to the everybody must of then didn't agree but they got no choice. So now we are all in prison and i can hear a trumpet meaning dran is here.