part 4 : elsa is falling

Guys please vote and read so I can start my new story.. heres a clue. The name of my story is my lucky guy. Cast Zac efron and Selena Gomez. so please read and support me.

Elsa POV.

Are you coming or not I look at Hans cause he's still standing there.

He said ya am coming.

We walk together it was so silent when Hans broke the silent.

He said why didn't you come with your guard.

I said cause I need them to protect Anna from you. I said bostfull

Hans said so what are you trying to say that I still like Anna.

I said yes of course

He said don't you get it. I never even liked Anna.

I said and why won't you she's pretty 'nice to be with and funny.

He said OK yes she's pretty and all those stuff but I don't control my heart.

I said ahahaah I thought you didn't have a heart and you act you really liked her.

He said too bad it was just fake love.

I said what if you liked her would you fight for her. I said in a sad tone.

He said ya sure of course I had always waited for someone to make me feel love. then he sang . people always says that bad guy never love. But I always waited for the Right girl to come .we will do what we want have fun in the sunset and watch it rise and I will fight for her in front of my dad . but I don't think bad guy can ever love cause people say it isn't true that bad guy can never love. The song stop then he said. that bad guys can never love. He said in a sad tone.

I said Hans OK maybe sometimes I really hate bad guys but I believe anyone can love not just any one every one.

He said let's just go and find somewhere to stay its getting dark he said in a sad tone.

It was already dark then I told him I will lose your rope.

He said wait what aren't you worried that I will run in the the night.

I said am gonna trust you. Its up to you to keep my trust and to lost it. Then I lose his rope then Hans stretch is leg and body then

He said Elsa look their a house over their.

Then I said let's go am freezing.

We quickly run in and

I said Helo miss can we stay here for the night.

She said in a mean tone yes but only couples.

I said ah um miss were not Hans interrupted.

He said yes we will take it were couples

I said wait what were not --- Hans covered my mouth and took the keys of the room. And took me to the room then release my mouth and shouted but were not---

He said quite she may hear you.

Let's just stay its only for the night and were almost to the castle OK. I will sleep in the sofa you sleep on the bed.

I said OK but its cold on the sofa and their is only one blanket.

He said then you take the blanket.

I said no you will freeze. I breath in and breath out OK let's just stay together in the bed.

He said wait what you are sure.

I went to the bed and covered my self with the blanket. I turn right then Hans went on the bed and turn left.

He said aaah warm and cozy.

The next morning by six am I woke up seeing my hand wrap over Hans again. I felt warm so I just wanted to go back to sleep In his hand don't know why. I woke up again by ten am then woke Hans up I forgot to remove my hand from him when he woke up he saw his hand wrap on me and my hand wrap on him. We both release our selfs.

He said ah um sorry um I think we can go now.

I said um sure um let's go.

We went to the woman we saw and let us in

She said your payment.

I said ah um we didn't bring.

She screamed at us what you can't leave without your payment.

Hans screamed run.