mean dran

HamsPOV.

"Father." I said as i walk to my father.

"Oh hans am so proud of you." My father said and hug me.

"Thank you father." I said and walk to my sister melani and gave her a bear hug.

"hey big sis."i said.

"i guess you dont need a power to win a battle." my sister said and punch me in the stomach playfull.

" guess i dont." i said and wrap my hand around her shoulder."

" come on hans show us around." my father said.

" sure ofcourse." i said and took them to see the guard. when we enter the castle all the guard bowed and my dad was inpress. after five minute of my dad checking the guard then we checked the castle. my dad was wowed with the design and was really proud of my choice.

" this is amazing. i wasnt expecting you to get this castle. i thought youll get prisoned." my dad said and i instantly shake.

" me prisoned. no. no way." i nervously said.

" anyway i want to check the people of arendelle." my father said.

" sure. over here." i lead them to the prison and everyone was caged even anna and elsa. my dad walk to anna and look at her in anger.

" you look just like your mother." my dad said and slip is hand inside the cage and took anna's chin.

"let me go." anna scream and elsa look at me with a pleading eye.

"um dad maybe we should go." i told my dad.

" no. i want to stay a little longer." my dad said firmly.

" but dad_" i was going to tell him we should go to the dinner but was cut off.

" no." my dad scream and i gave elsa a apology look.

" let my fiance go." kristoff scream angrily.

" haha this will be fun." my dad said evily.

" let my sister go." elsa scream.

" oh so they had two daughter." my dad said.

" leave my fiance alone." kristoff scream angrily.

" no. i need to see her suffer and your my key so she will feel what i feel when her mom left me." my dad.

" dad what are you gonna do." i ask worriedly.

" i want him dead." my dad said pointing to kristoff.

"no" anna scream.

" hans you wouldnt allow right." elsa scream at me.

" hans would allow." my dad scream back at her. i was confuse i didnt know who side i would chose so i shut my mouth.

" see he is not talking cause of course he agree." my dad said and the toke kritoff out of the gate. kristoff try to escape and succeeded. as he was running my sister freeze him.

"no" anna scream.

" hans fix this now." elsa scream.

" i can't." i told her.

" whats she talking about hans. you dont get order from her." my dad harshly told.

" shes talking about nothing dad." i said.

" kristoff....." anna scream and elsa use her power to unfreeze him. my sister and father look shock.

"i know it. freeze her heart." my sister order my sister and she raise her hand to freeze elsa and i quickly run to help her and got stroke in the heart.

" hans." elsa scream. i stood up holding my chest.

" hans am so sorry." my sister said and came to hug me.

" that shot was'nt for you hans." my dad scream angrily.

" dad stop it." i said freezing.

" hans your hair is getting white."elsa said worriedly.

" i guess am the new anna." i said trying to make elsa happy. she smile and tear came down her face.

" undo it " my father scream.

finally update. its been really hard now without a phone.