the kiss

Elsa POV.

I love Hans a lot and I can't afford to lose him. I look at Hans who's hair was getting white and he was freezing. There's only one way to stop.

" Hans. I have to tell you something." I said to Hans who was sitting near my cage then look at the others who were arguing.

" yes." Hans said came closer to me. I sat down near him.

" I like you." I whispered. Hans look shock at my confession.

" I like you too Elsa but____"

" then kiss me and you'll be fine since we both like each other." I interrupted him.

" not because you like me and I like you I'll be fine. My father loves me. My sister loves me.. _____"

" but I gave up my town what my dad protected for years. Maybe I don't like you Hans I love you. The first time I saw you with Anna I was mad because you just met and you were getting married but I was jealous cause I kind of like you. I liked you more when you saved me in the ice castle but I was mad knowing you were acting all along." I said looking down shyly.

" i...I" before Hans could finish his sentence I put my hand through the small hole of the gate and cupped his face and kiss him. I pulled away and away and saw his hair was going back to its normal color.

" I love you Hans." I said with a big smile and saw everyone looking at us.

" I...I like you Elsa." Hans said making me frown.

" you only like me?" I ask hoping he would take back what he said and say he loves me.

" yes or maybe I just admire you because your beautiful powerfu__" before he could finish his sentence I slap him on the face with my hand that was outside the cage.

" open this cage." I scream with anger I want to be away from Hans.

" Elsa i__"

" keep quiet Hans maybe your right bad people can never fall in love and you don't have to love me or open the gate for me either." I scream and push the gate open with a breeze. I ran away to my ice castle were I feel alone. I only wanted to be alone.

" Elsa." Olaf said and run to me.

" why are you here." I said in a harsh tone.

" am sorry I didn't as__"

" no no am sorry for sounding harsh." I said with a sorry eye.

" why are you crying." Olaf ask.

" ha...Hans broke my heart." I said and let down another tears.

" o my god he broke your hear with a hammer." Olaf said.

" no. I said my feelings to him but he doesn't feel the same." I said. My heart did feel like they were hit by a hammer. Why did I have to feel for Hans.

" oh.." Olaf said he look like he didn't know what to say.

" I just want to be alone Olaf." I said and walk up stairs. I felt like singing out my feeling. I had mix emotion.

Make your own song with the words.
" love is something I never wish for. I was different from others and that keep me away from liking someone. But when I saw you my heart started beating up so fast. I knew I like you but it was impossible.

Chorus.

" I wanted you to like me but you never had a feeling for me. I wanted you to love me but you never ever did. Am I unlovable or is it because am different. I want you to love but you never did." I sat on a sofa that I never saw in here then olaf walk in and sat near me.

" what happened?" He ask.

" well our deal went wrong. Hans father wanted to kill Anna and me. Hans sister tries to freeze my heart but Hans save me and got hit in the heart. Well true love kiss could cure him so I said my feelings and kiss him. He got well but he didn't love me." I said and put my hand on my face.

" if he doesn't love you then how did he got cure. Am sure he loves you but he is scared to say his feeling cause if he doesn't love you he wouldn't save you." Olaf said and he was right he does love me.

" he does love me. Maybe he is scared. I'll show him there's nothing to be scared about." I said and stand up and ran out my ice castle. I need to find Hans.

I hope you guys enjoy making your own song. Please vote and comment.