» valentines day special

Never had he ever thought he'd be doing such a thing, and yet here Rintarou was, anxiously waiting in front of the building, sun kissed by the brightest star in the universe that painted the skies marmalade and cotton candy pink.

Had it really been a good idea to follow Akemi's idea to ask [ Name ] to be his Valentine and... Go on a date with her?

He didn't know, but what he knew was that wether it turned out well or not he couldn't blame Akemi as it wasn't really on her.

A sigh escaped his lips as rested against his motorcycle. What if she didn't like loud rides? Would the entire idea of her holding onto him tightly and closing her eyes in a dreamland go to waste? What if he didn't dress well enough for her taste? Did his hair look okay? Had he put too much cologne? Did his chain tangle somewhere?

Gosh, he really was a mess. Hooked after two years without a relationship, for a girl whom he'd started talking to only a few months ago? Gah, he's a fool.

A fool in love.

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting, Suna!" Rang her voice, like the sweetest, most alluring melody of a siren. Quickly turning around, he almost choked on his saliva upon seeing her.

Black, not so skin tight pants complimented her long legs along with white sneakers, a black bralette suiting her top along with a beige coat draped over her shoulders. She looked like an absolutely beautiful baddie.

And it suddenly, really wasn't the Sun that warmed him up. It was her, the brightest star in his universe. God, he couldn't even find the right words to say. She looked spectacularly gorgeous, with her bright smile lighting up his entire world. Screw you, Sun, you've just lost your job.

"U-Uh it's... It's alright. You... Look amazing..."

Never had he ever expected himself to feel like this;the blood rushing into his cheeks, the fast beating of his heart, warmth spreading through his body, a sense of insecurity coming to him as he tried to not stare at her.

He never expected to be in love again and yet here he was.

Taking out the loveliest girl in the universe.

It wasn't much later until he'd had her hold onto his torso tightly as they drove through the entire town, a smile drawn onto his face as he watched her eyes close.

Maybe he really was a fool in love.

Gah I'm so sorry but I just have no idea how to write going on dates as I've never really been on one. I'm really sorry to disappoint you, happy Valentine's Day