Second Chance

I have tried to recreate events, locales, and conversations from my memories of them. In order to maintain the anonymity in some instances, I have changed the names of individuals and places. I may have changed some identifying characteristics and details such as physical properties, occupations, and places of residence.

Though this story is somehow based on a true to life story, some events and parts in this are just pure fiction. Some names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any transformation storage without the permission of the writer. All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any transformation storage without the permission of the writer.

Dated: November 25, 2015
Date Ended: December 25, 2015

******

NOTE: This story is already finished, but it is the old version and you can find a lot of grammatical errors and typographical errors. Please note that this is unedited and I am still editing and fixing the story.

Enjoy reading! Please do vote and leave some comments. I would be glad hearing out your thoughts about this story.