Summary & Author's Note

Mood board? Elementary school Valentine? Take your pick!

Author's Note: Thank you for stopping by! This is my first year doing the Open Novella Contest, so I'm excited. I couldn't resist writing about prompt #21: "A new dating app, matching magical beings with ordinary folk, takes the world by storm." I was just in the mood to do something fun but with a fantasy/supernatural twist. I hope you enjoy Vick's journey and all the magical beings and humans they'll meet! 

Rated Mature because there is talk of sex and substance use. All characters are 18+.

Summary

Vick was bitten by a vampire three months ago. Now, Vick is a lonely vampire fledgling trying to still follow their human dream of being a stand-up comedian.

Coincidentally, they were turned into a vampire at just the right time: the Underworld revealed itself to the human world that same night Vick was turned, and now every magical creature is now free to live in public along with humans. In fact, now there is even a worldwide dating app called LINGR for humans and magical creatures alike.

Vick feels they can't talk to their human family or friends about their undead life, but their fellow vampire friend Abby encourages them to use the app to find someone new to spend time with. However, as they use LINGR, Vick meets a slew of creatures and humans alike that makes Vick question what they're holding onto and also ignoring from their human life. Can those demons really chase them in the afterlife? Or, shit, maybe it's just actual demons. 

Copyright

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Copyright © 2021 by L. Redd

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without written permission of the copyright owner except for the use of quotations in a book review. For more information, address: lyzzyredd@gmail.com

First Wattpad edition February-April 2021

reddwritinghood.carrd.co

If you are reading this on any website other than Wattpad, you could be at risk of a malware attack and are also reading stolen material. Please return to https://www.wattpad.com/story/257794414-i%27ll-be-here-all-life-%E2%9C%93-onc-2021