Two Raptors & Two Rexes

"You two better behave, or else I will drive us straight back," I threaten Archer and Levi in a serious tone. This was my third attempt at taking them out of the property despite previous incidents. This time it will be with both at the same time.

The first incident involved Levi jumping over a bridge – which thankfully was about five meters tall, crossing a small river at a trail – because one of the crocodiles in the river looked at him in the wrong way. Somehow, there was no one other than us at the trail, so when a white dinosaur suddenly appeared and chopped on the poor crocodile, there was no one to witness.

The second incident involved Archer running after a street dog because the fur ball sniffed me. I had to feign that he hurt me when he pulled at our interlocked hands, forcing me to the ground. I did fall on my hands, but since his back was towards me, I tricked him into thinking I twisted my wrist. Much to my luck, he bought into my white lie quite easily and turned into a guilty puppy.

"No growling or bitting Damon, or anyone that walks too close cause where we are going is going to be full of people. I expect you two to be on your best behavior, or else I won't feed you meat for a week," They both grown, unpleased with the punishment.

"Please don't make me eat salad again," Archer whines and leans forward, trying to grasp me. I step back and let him fall to the floor. "I don't think I'll survive if I eat another broccoli," He visibly shudders, and I can't help but facepalm.

He's a damn child.

"Levi, don't roll your eyes. You have to manage your territorial attitude too," He averts my gaze and slowly nods his head. Although he is the most mature of the two, he lets his territorial instincts take over his rational side. "Archer get off the floor and go to the car," Levi stands up without looking at me while Archer gives me puppy eyes. I dismiss his pleading look and follow them to the car where Damon is waiting for us.

"Took you long enough," Damon scoffed when I closed the passenger door. "I almost went by myself," I give him an unbothered look, and he rolls his eyes. "Let's go then," Both Levi and Archer lightly growl when the car rumbles as it moves. They dislike the noise and vibrations it makes so much they ripped one of the tires once. I threatened to take Marshmellow away if they even thought of doing something like that again. So, they growl briefly before calming down.

Halfway into the long drive, two human dinosaurs began talking to each other, but not in English. No, they were talking with grunts, squeaks, and growls. Damon put on some country music whilst I held both their hands with my left one. As much as I'd like to understand what they are talking about, I enjoy listening to them conversing.

My body suddenly tense when one of them caresses the palm of my hand with their index finger. I clench my legs when another finger joins in. I dare not to look back and stare into their eyes as I am well aware of what fills their gaze. Lust.

This is the worst time for this.

I pull my hand out of their grasp to place it on my heated cheek. My legs are crossed to ease the tingling between them. I can feel their heated gazes at me while my oblivious brother drives among the commercial streets.

Soon enough, we reached our destination, the Santa Monica pier. Finding a spot was easier than usual since this place is most of the time packed.

Damon wasted no time jumping out of the car and leaving me behind with the two horny men. If he were to know what occurs behind my closed doors when he is not home, dinosaurs or not, he will kill them. Shaking off the occurrence of a few minutes ago, I wait for the two to exit the car, avoiding their gaze.

"Stay close to me," It's the only thing I say before walking in the same direction Damon went. Archer and Levi trail close behind me, occasionally brushing their hands on my waist as we passed other people. I find Damon in front of Bubba Gump already ordering us food. My stomach glows, craving food since it hasn't been filled for hours. "What do you guys want? There are burgers if you don't like seafood," I turn my head to talk to them.