Indominus Rex

Levi was now full size, meaning he was huge, super huge. I had to crane my neck to have a better look at him whenever we were close. His behavior also changed; he isn't puppy-like, begging for pet and food; he acts more mature.

He has always been smart, but these past few days that he grew to his full size, he has been acting too smart for a dinosaur. He seems to understand everything I say and almost seems like he wanted to talk back to me when I asked questions I knew he wouldn't answer.

"Dr.Wu, pardon me if I'm interrupting something," I call for Henry Wu when I see him in the central lab.

"Not at all. Is there anything you wanted to ask me?" He sits in his chair as I stand on the other side of his desk.

"Well, you see, Levi has been acting too smart, almost as if he was a human trapped inside a dinosaur body. Is there any other animal you used to complete his DNA?" I ask him as I fiddle with my fingers.

"I don't think you need to be worried about it too much. But you may figure it out in the future," He stood from his chair, walked around the desk, and patted my back. He then left the room without a word.

"What does he mean by that?" I slap my hands on my thighs in frustration. I looked at my wristwatch and saw it was almost time for me to go back. It took me fifteen minutes to get to the paddock, and the first thing I noticed was there was no one outside. So maybe they are eating inside.

I walked inside and saw that was no one here too.

Where is everyone?

I walked to one of the panels, and there was written, 'Everyone has been called for a problem that occurred in one of the attractions. There are no guards inside, so be careful.'

I stared at it for what I thought was ten minutes before sighing loudly. Then, shaking my head, I walk over to the door that leads inside of the enclosure. I didn't see Levi anywhere, making me think he was somewhere in the small tropical forest of his camouflage.

"Levi, come here," I called. Seconds later, the ground shook, and the trees cracked. His massive body moved between the trees, shaking his head like a wet dog as his body changed from green to white. He was camouflaging. "Whatcha doing, boy?" I ask as he comes closer.

He let out a puff of air as he lowered his head in front of me. I giggled as he nudged me with his snout, either to make me move or fall. He pushed me strong enough, making me fall, but I took the opportunity to pull a prank on him.

"Ow, my ankle! Oh God, it hurts," I began to cry as I held my ankle with my hands. I don't know if I was thankful or not that some dirt made into my eyes, making them red and blurred with tears.

A loud whine reached my ears coming from Levi. He nudged me with his nose, careful not to push me too much. Gushes of air blew my hair as he smelled me over and over for any other signs of injuries.

As I continued to fake cry, his whines became louder and louder. It broke my heart, but this was his punishment for pushing me to the floor.

Here I am punishing him for pushing me to the floor when he almost took the arm off one of the workers, and all I did was reduce twenty kilograms from his usual two hundred three times a day meal.

He crouched down next to me and continued to nudge me as he whined. I tried my best not to break my act and apologize over and over; it was hard, let me tell you. I felt his teeth graze over my back before I was lifted up.

I had to tense my muscles so I wouldn't fall through my clothes as Levi walked around with me in his teeth. Finally, he dropped me in front of the door and continued on whining.