SCP - [REDACTED]

"SCP - [REDACTED] was formally a D-class personnel that, upon unprecedented events, was taken by the facility for further study.

SCP - [REDACTED] is a young female human between the ages of 20 to 25 that is kept in a normal cell. No additional security measures due to observations that show the SCP does not have any abilities aside from immunity to all SCPs it has been exposed to. SCP - [REDACTED]'s ability was first discovered when put to watch SCP-127 while its containment area was cleaned with other D-class personnel. However, due to unwarranted "bickering", the other two personnel got distracted, and SCP-127, when no longer in their line of sight, killed the two personnel but left SCP - [REDACTED] unharmed.

Through recorded video, SCP - [REDACTED] could be seen cutting direct visual contact with SCP-127 by blinking and looking away, and yet, SCP-127 did not attempt to break SCP - [REDACTED]'s neck. Instead, SCP-127 moved around its containment area without touching SCP - [REDACTED].

SCP - [REDACTED] was immediately retrieved and taken in for questioning. There were no compelling answers given by SCP - [REDACTED], even after the use of [REDACTED] and [REDACTED]. SCP - [REDACTED] was then taken to SCP-049's experiment room. When SCP-049 touched SCP - [REDACTED], instant death did not occur. SCP - [REDACTED] did not show any signs of feeling ill, only discomfort. Another observation scientists noted was SCP-049 informing SCP - [REDACTED] that it did not have the "pestilence".

SCP - [REDACTED] was taken to its cell for further investigation of its ability. During the several weeks it stayed in its cell, SCP - [REDACTED] demonstrated normal human behavior of hunger and dehydration when not given food or liquids regularly. It also demonstrated signs of depression when any form of interaction with other humans and forms of entertainment were taken away after an extended time.

The next experiment was to put SCP - [REDACTED] in the containment cell of SCP-096 and instructed to look at his face. SCP - [REDACTED] did as instructed while being monitored with sensors detecting head movement. Without taking away the formality of this report, SCP - [REDACTED] surprisingly, upon looking directly at SCP-096, did not trigger his reaction to kill.

As of the date of writing this report, [REDACTED], SCP - [REDACTED] has returned to its cell and is awaiting further experiments. SCP - [REDACTED] has been classified as a Thaumiel Class."

I place the paper down, then look at the doctor lying on the ground, neck snapped. Peanut had already left in search of another victim, leaving a trail of blood and feces behind. I turn and follow the trail. Even without a card or touching any buttons, 079 opens the doors for me.

A twisted grin curves my face when I see 096's door.

The Nine-Tailed Fox is looking at the cameras, watching me.

Why don't I let my friend out to greet them?

Their screams will be the sweetest melody.

--------

Bit different from the other chapters, much shorter, but hopefully just as good.

Don't forget to vote and comment on what you thought, and 'see' you in the next chapter.