Chapter 10

The next morning*

I wake up and stretch seeing my friends fast asleep around me. I'm glad I didn't have another dream last night, I don't think I could handle the thousand year old toddlers as well as Ratchet in the same twenty four hours.

I go to get up from the sea of blankets and pillows only to be stopped by a large finger in my way. An orange and white cybertronian metal finger to be exact.

"What now, Ratchet?" I ask, my tone has annoyance evident in it.

Ratchet rolls his eyes, "You must rest," he says with a serious expression on his face a tired look on his robot face.

"Fine Doc. Whatever you say," I say with a smirk as he rolls his eyes again and turns back to his computer to do more work. Wait, now I'm curious, "Ratchet how long have you been working?"

Ratchet looks confused as he turns to me with his eyebrow like thing raised, "Why are you asking that question?"

I shrug as I get comfy in the pillows and blankets and say, "I'm just curious. Soo how long have you been on that computer of yours?"

"Well if you must know, I've been working all night," Ratchet says with a frown.

At this I sit up out of my laying position and practically yell, "Ratchet! What were you thinking? All night?! Number one that isn't healthy and don't say that it isn't! You are a living being too! No matter how much I don't like you, I still care for the dang team! We can't have a tired medic on our hands!" I scold him waking the group of friends around me.

"Ratchet, what is Alex talking about? Have you not been sleeping again?" Optimus asks the medic who is looking quiet bashful right now.

"Optimus, I can explain!" Ratchet starts trying to explain.

I cut both of them off, "Oh heck no! Ratchet go get some sleep or the cybertronian form of it now or else I will run away!" I threaten.

"You wouldn't dare!" Ratchet gasps.

I roll my eyes and stand tiredly but still enough to prove my point, saying, "Try me."

"Fine, fine, fine," Ratchet trails off as he walks out of the room hopefully to his bedroom or whatever they call it.

I sit down and everyone just stared at me.

"Wow, that was some show," Miko says with a clap of her hands and a smirk plastered on her face.

Arcee decides to join in and asks, "Why did you yell at him for not sleeping in your Earth terms?"

"I agree why? I thought you hated him," Jack asks with a frown.

"You guys just don't get it," I say. "Ratchet is putting your team in danger."

Optimus asked, "How?"

"Well by not resting your focus starts to waver your concentration fades out and you can't pay attention to anything. While working at a computer and being a medic he needs all the sleep he can get.  He can keep everyone safe from an accident that could occur because he is too tired just by resting. I may not care all to much for him but for some odd reason I'm very protective of 'Bee and Raf, " I say to them.

Miko has a look of bordness and Arcee looks interested. Raf and 'Bee are blushing, one red and one blue. Optimus has his eyebrow type thing of his raised in question while Bulkhead looks confused.

I sigh in annoyance as Miko goes to say something but I cut her off before she can speak, "I'm tired again. I'm gonna go back to sleep."

I lay back in my covers and blankets and fall back to sleep, a beautiful dreamless sleep.

Oh who am I kidding! My dreams were someone else's memories of Cybertron. I end up seeing the war and all the deaths. I see the metal world the cybertronians are from and realize nothing is as it seems. They have seen families ripped apart, their friends and families tortured for information, and their home world destroyed. The dream is a mix of memories, I am sure of that. Whose I can't be sure. If these memories are from many Cybertronians I can't tell but I need to figure out why I am seeing these. 

I bolt up after this dream, gasping for breath, that dream was innerving. 

"I see sleeping beauty has awoken!" Jack exclaims with a joking smile.

I groan in annoyance, you would too if you just had that as a nightmare, and yet are still tired after everything.

"Shut up," I groan when I feel the disgusting urge to throw up.

I stand up quickly and that does nothing to help with my already swimming head and awful feeling stomach. I rush down the stairs into the bathroom and throw up everything I ate last night for dinner. I throw up and throw up, releasing my stomach contents into the toilet in front of me.

After I finish up and wash my mouth out with water I go out of the bathroom. The cybertronians look confused as Miko and Jack rush to me.

"Are you ok?" "Do you need Ratchet?" "What happened?" These are the questions that the humans and cybertronians bombard me with.

I sigh," I guess I am sicker than I thought."

I start coughing when I think of something, when was the last time I drank water?

My eyes widen sleep deprivation and dehydration in one go sucks and it seems as though I have it again.

"Water, I need water," I say tiredly. 

Raf looks confused before realization crosses his boyish face. He rushes to he backpack which is laying by the staircase and pull out a few water bottles. He quickly makes his way towards Miko, Jack and I with them.

"Here," Raf says with frown. 

I take the bottle of water and screw it off. I down the water in huge gulps until the water bottle is devoid of water. I plop on the stairs and groan in frustration.

"At least we know why you were so tired," Raf provides with a half smile.

Miko laughs and says," Just wait till Ratchet finds out. You'll be stuck here for a week!"

I laugh before I hear," Till I find out what?"

I stop laughing and Miko just smirks.

"Alex was tired due to dehydration," Jack says.

I look up to see Ratchet's face only to see rage and annoyance.

"You won't be leaving for at least a week! How can you be so stupid Alex?" Ratchet complains.

The kids go home with their protectors while I get yelled at by Ratchet about my stupidness. All in all a great day in the start of my adventure here.

A/n

Sorry for the late update, I've been reading and working on school, and being with family. I hope you like this chapter. Please vote and comment if you like this. If you all want I can start posting questions so I can get to know you and you can get to know me. Anyways I hope you are all well and HAPPY READING!