Chapter 4

"Hey I have a name, Peppermint!" I call from my position on the floor.

The bot looks at me with a look of surprise on his face as he opens his mouth to say something but closes it almost as soon as he opens it.

The elevator dings and someone steps out.

"A car chase, three accidents, four hour long hold up! Got something you wanna get off your tin chests?" A male asks.

I furrow my eyebrows in concentration, I know that voice from somewhere but where! I look up at the catwalk as Miko goes over to the human. My eyes widen as I look at my uncle.

I growl and sneak up the stairs until I make it behind Uncle William Fowler. 

I growl and say, "Something you want to get off your chest?"

"Do you know her?" Peppermint asks.

I look in Peppermint's eyes and say, "Mind your own damn business."

William turns to look at me with wide eyes. His mouth opens and closes multiple times making him look like a fish.

"Alex!?" William gasps in surprise. "I knew you would find out about this but not this soon!"

I grow angry," You knew about them and you didn't tell me!"

"I wasn't allowed to!" William says.

I start yelling," How dare you! Was this my assignment!? Babysitting five senite beings because the government doesn't have the will power to?! Or was keeping the kids quiet!? I should have known you and your superiors had bad intentions!" I snarl at him," Tell them I'm moving back to PA. I'm leaving."

"But you can't leave," I hear a kid's voice.

My eyes widen as I see Raf's crestfallen face.

I kneel down infront of him and softly say," I need to Raf. This man behind me has betrayed me. He told me I had to watch something or someone. I didn't know it was your friends and you. I will never spy on people like you Raf," I try to explain.

"But you can't the Decepticons are after you!" Raf exclaims loudly and I hear four gasps.

Miko decides to add her two sense in as well," Yeah! And she kicked Starscream's butt! She was like who ya!" She says as she makes a karate move then," hiya and then boom!" Miko exclaims while making hand motions to signify the fight.

"Is this true?" A deep rumble of a voice asks.

I turn to look at the leader," No, I have no idea what she is talking about."

Bulkhead looks shocked at first then shakes his head no," She's lying OP. She fought Starscream and had him flying away in a moment."

"Well then I guess she is staying," William and Jake say together.

I turn to the bots, Miko, and Raf asking," Please tell me they are nothing alike. I can't handle another Fowler."

"Well not really, until the protective side comes out," the female robot says.

I groan," Great two Williams."

"Optimus who will be her guardian? Arcee, Bulkhead, and Bumblebee all have a charge. The only ones left are you and me. It surely can't be me! I have to work!" Peppermint states. 

So that's what the female and leader's names are!

Optimus looks at Peppermint and says," Then it shall be me until someone else can take care of her, old friend."

Peppermint sputters," But Optimus! You can't. You are needed here!"

"Ratchet, there can be no victory without sacrifice," Optimus says.

I burst out laughing, like dying on the floor with tears in your eyes laugher. Who would give their child such an awful name as Ratchet, it sounds like Hatchet.

I finally stop laughing with everyone staring at me until Ratchet asks," Are you finished human?"

"My name is Alex, Hatchet," I state with a smirk as I look at him in the optics.

He sputters again," My name is not Hatchet! It's Ratchet!"

"Ok I can call you Peppermint, Hatchet, or Doc! Thanks Doc!" I exclaim as I look at him. His face shows signs of anger," What's wrong Doc?"

"Nothing, just hoping Sunstreaker and Sideswipe don't come and become your guardian," Hatchet says.

My eyebrows furrow in confusion," I thought you were the only ones on this side."

"What do you mean?" Optimus asks.

I think before I speak to make sure I get all information right," Well the bot that attacked at the school had a symbol on his shoulder. It was a pointy bot face besides he was boring, lacking any personality. You bots are colorful with personally on your paint. Plus you have a less menacing face on your shoulders," I state as though anyone would have seen it.

"How did you see that!" Hatchet, Miko, and Jake ask.

I sigh before answering," I guess you deserve the truth about me. I am actually a genius by law, I graduated at the age of 10 from college. I started to learn how to fight at eleven after a incident, I will not go into that right now. After I mastered boxing, karate, sword fighting, throwing daggers, wielding knives, and shooting guns I moved away from my family to learn how to fix cars for a living," I explain. 

"Well I guess we will see great things from you seeing as Megatron did great, terrible, but great things," Optimus says.

I burst out laughing at how OP's comment sounds so much like Olivander from Harry Potter.

"I'm sorry, sorry," I say still laughing.

Jake looks like he wants to face palm when he actually does. My laughing fit starts all over again. 

Jake sighs asking," Is this gonna happen a lot with her here?"

Uncle William nods very seriously and states solemnly," Yes, Jake, yes."

A/n *IMPORTANT INFO AND QUESTION*

So sorry for the wait. I'm slightly disappointed in this chapter seeing as I wanted it to be at least 1000 words. It was 956 words in the end. Now onto more important matters, when do you humans or vampires, aliens, werewolves or others whom may be reading this want me to update? You have to remember that I have school, younger brothers, two other stories to update, extracurriculars, church, and family time. I just need a few suggestions please. Thank you and happy reading here on Wattpad.