Chapter 15

Disclaimer what happens in the story is fictional aka not real for the most part. I will let you, the reader know what is and isn't in the a/n below. Now happy reading.

Narrator's point of view

As time went on the decepticons started to notice the change in Alex's personality. Alex became quieter, slept more and started eating less and less.

Knockout soon because worried and decided to bring it up with Megatron.

"So you see, she is deteriorating quickly. I don't know what is wrong," Knockout tells Megatron expressing his worries.

"Why should I care?" Megatron asks the cherry colored mech.

Knockout ponders for a moment before saying," She is important to the plan if she is hurt that could ruin everything."

"That is true," Megatron says thinking about what Knockout just told him. "Bring her here so we may talk."

On the other end of the ship Alex sits on a couch inside a cybertronian's dollhouse.

'It isn't that bad. It can't be that bad,' Alex tells herself.

She realized three days ago what was happening but just pushed it aside. Ever since she got here she started to bottle up emotions just like she used to. While she might have still been reserved this is on a whole new level.

Alex could barely sleep and would instead stay up all night worrying about nothing yet everything. But she still managed to get some sleep but when she woke up she never wanted to get out of bed.

It saddened her at the fact that is being weak in the face of an enemy. However she couldn't help it.

She figured someone knew by now because Primus and Unicron figured it out at least three days before her.

Alex decides to try and rest seeing as she hadn't slept very well and managed to fall into the dark world out dreams.

Meanwhile Knockout arrives at the human house they installed just for Alex and skimmed over it. He saw that she was actually sleeping for once instead of procrastinating over nothing.

So what does he do? He coms Megatron.

-Alex is getting some recharge-

-So?- Megatron replies.

-She hasn't had any for a long time. I think I will let her recharge and then we can talk to her- Knockout says as politely as possible.

-Very well then-

Alex's POV

As I wake up I can tell that someone is close and watching me.

I open my eyes and the first thing I  see is the cherry. I let out a small scream of surprise to show him I'm awake.

"Ah good you're finally awake. Megatron wants to talk with you," the cherry says.

I nod my head and get up out of the warm bed with comfy sheets. I know regret letting him know I was awake.

Knockout walks out of the room with me in his left hand. I am wrapped in a blanket but that doesn't really matter.

I get comfy in the palm out his hand as he walks down corridor after corridor.

We finally make it to the bridge room so you can look out the large window and see the world below. I notice that we are currently over a large forest.

"Knockout, I see you brought Alex, " Megatron says with a wicked grin.

Megatron holds out his hand so Knockout would place into it. Through the last week or so Megatron has grown comfortable with actually holding me and walking me around the Nemesis when he must.