Chapter 16

A few days later...

Alex's POV

I groan in boredom, ever since I admitted to my past a couple days ago, the decepticons have been very kind. If all it takes is to get them to care, to end the war, it won't be long now. But I want to go back to the autobots. I am actually starting to miss that old peppermint. I've already started missing the others weeks ago.

I groan again, there is nothing to do here. I'm not allowed on my phone, I'm not allowed a television, I'm not allowed to bake, sew, or anything else. I can't even color or draw because they are worried about the pointy edges.

I sigh as I look at the cherry in front of me. I have to go everywhere with either Knockout or Soundwave. I haven't seen Megatron since I told them my past. I'm fine with that.

At that moment Steve walks through the door of the med bay.

"Sup Steve," I call to him.

Steve looks at me and says," Nothing much Alex."

I think Steve is my favorite of all decepticons. I look back down at the metal table I am sitting on when I hear the whirring of a ground bridge. I thought that no one is leaving until four o'clock. I look up as I here grunting and bots getting out their weapons.

I see the Cherry groaning as he looks at the huge olive mech from the opposite team and the femme. I smile as I see them and stand up.

"Arcee!" I call, and said cybertronian looks at me.

"Alex! Hey Bulk I found her!" Arcee calls just as Knockout scoops me up into his hands.

I look up at him as he starts trying to sneak out of the battle," Please Knockout, I need to go with them."

Knockout looks down at me and gives a silent nod and lets me down on a metal table.

"Arcee!" I call out. "Over here!" I yell as a wave my arms around. 

Arcee notices me and runs over to me. She grabs me and starts running to the groundbridge that is still open. 

"Bulkhead! Retreat!" Arcee yells as she runs through the blue swirling portal that will bring me home.

I hear Bulkhead transform and come through with us, once we are on the other side the groundbridge gets turned off.

I allow myself to smile a bit as Arcee lets me down on the ground. I look up to see all the autobots and one other mech. 

This mech has a similar build to Bulkhead expect he has orange and green paint. I wonder what he transforms into if he transforms into anything.

"How do we know she isn't brain washed as the humans call it?" The new bot asks as if I can't hear him.

I roll my eyes as my smile grows, "I can still hear you! Thank you!" I smile as I look at the Cybertronians I trust.

"It is good to have you back Alex," Optimus says in his baritone voice.

I sigh in content," It's good to be back Prime."

The new bot laughs at my wording and to be honest so would I if I were him.

"That reminds me, who is the newbie?" I ask them with a confused look on my face.

Bulkhead laughs slightly as he pounds the poor mech, who seems unfazed by it, on the back plates. "This is Wheeljack and Recker like me Alex."

"Cool," I say in an awestricken voice. "You blow stuff up?" I ask, well it is more of a comment.

"Yeah I do, kid," Wheeljack says down to me with a smile on his face.

I sigh slightly as I look at a pile of scrap metal. I go over, probably confusing the bots, and pick up a few pieces. "Hey Doc! Can I take this stuff?" I ask as nicely as possible to the old mechanic.

Bulkhead, Ratchet, and Arcee look at me in shock as Bumblebee has a look of shock on his face plates. Wheeljack bursts into a fit of laughter while Optimus smiles a smile that you would only see on a proud father.

"Yeah, Alex," Ratchet answers my question.

I know now where my home is and that is with the autobots and my friends. We must find a way to take down Megatron and the decepticons but for now I think I will enjoy the peace of being home.

A/n

This is not the end, yet. I'm sorry for the latish update but I was finishing the school year and making changes to my schedule for next year. Great news is that I got into one of the hardest classes to get into because it is so popular. I'm also in honors English this year so yay!

Now for info on updates, I'm fairly sure there won't be another update this month on this story. Why? you may ask. Well I have other drafts I want to get ready to post as well as camp is starting soon. Also I got a cancer scare this week so the chapter is a bit short. Sorry that I can't update much this month but you may get three updates next month, hopefully I will have enough time to do that. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this short chapter and happy reading,

Your weird author.