Chapter 5

Why is it so boring here? We meaning must my uncle and I plus Hatchet and Prime are the only ones here. The kids went home with their guardians but I'm not allowed to go home until I've learned everything I need to know on their war.

I look at Hatchet, who is engrossed by his work, so what do I do to get their attention that I'm bored? I could turn on the television but I'm almost positive that there will be nothing go on tv at this time of night. I could sigh really loud, again and again. No those won't get their attention now would it? I know.

I look around and see some scrap metal. I walk down to my motorcycle grabbing Uncle William's attention. I flip the seat up and start to rummage around for my tools. Once I grab all my tools and I head back onto the catwalk, my uncle's eyes following me the whole way there.

I plop down on the floor by the metal and start bending it and banging on it, grabbing the Prime's attention. I continue to bang on the metal, bending it, twisting it, shaping it, and cutting it to create my masterpiece.

When I finish I look at Hatchet to see him still looking at the computer screen when I decide to scream," Hatchet! Look at what I made!"

He jumps out of his metal skin and turn to me with an angered look on his face.

"What?" He asks as calmly as possible, seeing as he looks like he is about to explode any second, that is if I make him any angerier.

I hold up the mini Ratchet I made out of the metal and show him. I stand up and Ratchet places his hand in front of my body. I place the smaller version of him in his hand and look at his face as he observes it. His eyes widen of what I think is awe.

"You made this?" Hatchet asks.

I roll my eyes," Well duh. There isn't much to do here, Uncle over there is doing nothing but being a couch potato. Prime is just standing there thinking. Then you are just fascinated by your work, do you live there? It's absolutely boring. I had to do something."

I hear a small, muffled laugh from my Uncle which turns into a booming laugh. OP joins in soon after, with his deep barraton chuckle that shakes the platform. I join in soon after with Ratchet, my laugh a twinkle amongst the loud chuckles from the men.

When we finally calm down I check my phone and wince slightly at the time. I still have school tomorrow.

"Sorry to break it to you guys, but I best be off. I might be 19 but I still have school tomorrow and it's getting late," I say to them.

Optimus does something and looks like he suddenly realizes that I have to still go to school.

He sighs," I'll drive you home. We don't need you getting caught by the Decepticons now do we?" 

I groan slightly but agree. I walk down the stairs as Optimus transforms into his alt form. 

I go to grab my bike but Ratchet's annoying voice says," You can get it tomorrow. I'll pick up up from school so Optimus can stay and work on finding more energon."

I nod my head, my tiredness finally catches up to me. I slowly climb into the passenger seat of Optimus's cab. The door closes by itself and the seat belt wraps around me.

As Optimus starts driving out I murmur a small thanks as I start to nod off. 

I wake up in front of my house, Uncle William must've told them where I live, in a stopped truck. 

I open the door of the cab and climb out slower than when I climbed in. I trudge up to the front door, aka the garage door, and open in. I walk in, wave to OP and close the door. I walk all the way up to my room and change into my pajamas.

I put on my flannel short shorts. The flannel colors are red, navy blue, and a gray color. I put on a gray tank top that ha two buttons at the top. I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I wipe off my makeup and pull my hair up into a messy bun. 

I finish up everything else and go back into my room. Once I get close enough I fall on my bed falling asleep almost instantly.

Dream*

I look around the dark room, by dark I mean pitch black. There is nothing here, it is silent except my breathing. I look around to see if I can see anything when I see a light... and another.

You know how everyone tells you to not go into the light? Yeah well I start walking towards the bluish and purple light. I keep walking for what seems like forever before I'm faced with two large cybertronians.

"Hello, young one," the blue one says in a kind way.

"Why did we even invite her? I thought she would be a guy!" The purple being says in a nasty tone.

I sigh in frustration, this is going take the remainder of my energy isn't it.

"Where am I?" I question them. "Why am I here? Who are you?"

"So many question! I like her brother!" The blue one says. "Well to answer your questions, you are in a dream. Unicron and I have come to talk to you. You are here because your future and our future, the cybertronians, rest in your hands."

He pauses and seems like he is waiting for me to say something," Wow that is something. Also I couldn't help be notice that you never answered my question to the fullest. What is your name, cybertronian?"

He looks shocked that I just called him a cybertronian, shocked that I even know about them.

He looks me straight in the eyes and says something I never thought he would," I am Primus, the creator of cybertron and the cybertronians."

A/N

I want to introduce more characters! If you have an OC you want me to use, include the following information.

1. Name

2. Age

3. Family/ relationships

4. Information like favorite food, color, ex

Also another thing! If you don't tell me when you want updates then I won't update. To bad so sad, I'm done. I'm writing something like this in both of my other stories too so don't think this is happening to just you. Now that my rambling is over and you got info on stuff, I'm gonna go try to work on another story!