Chapter 1

One sunny day, more specifically the 28th of September 1828, Princess Brianne of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, or Brianne Elizabeth Sophia Emmanuel, 3rd in line to the throne was born to Queen Victoria and King Albert.

There were castle staff running all over the place in a rush to get stuff for the Queen. The King was constantly at her side trying to make her feel better.

"Is there anything I can do to help my love?" he asked worriedly, even though they had done this twice before, those had been boys and they really weren't prepared for a girl.

"No, it's fine," the Queen said whilst smiling weakly.

Some of the staff tripped over each other while running into the room with supplies to help the Queen. The King and Queen smiled at them as the King walked over to help them all up and carry stuff to the Queen.

They finally got everything over to the Queen and the Royal Doctor was nearly done helping the Queen.

The Queen finished pushing and smiled weakly as the Royal Doctor took the Princess away to be cleaned off. The King and Queen conversed and eventually decided on a name for the Princess.

The Royal Doctor finally came back in with the Princess, she was asleep.

"Have you decided on a name for her yet?" whispered the Doctor.

"Princess Brianne," the two said in harmony, staring at the bundle of joy in the Doctor's arms.

She had dirty blonde hair, emerald green eyes and pale skin.

As everyone around them smiled and everyone in that room agreed it was the perfect name for the Princess. Everyone but the King, Queen and Royal Doctor (holding the Princess) left.

The Royal Doctor put the Princess down in a cot beside the bed and left the room smiling to himself.