Chapter 9

*3 years later*

"Princess Brianne, Princess Natalie. We have some bad news..." The Royal Advisor said.

"Yes? Wait, where are my brothers?" Princess Brianne asked nervously.

"Please don't.. Please. They can't be!" Princess Natalie yelled in disbelief, knowing what the Royal Advisor was going to say. She dropped to her knees screaming.

"Princess Brianne, your brothers both died... You're the new heir to the throne" The Royal Advisor said with regret.

"No! No! GET OUT! NOW!" Brianne screamed, joining her wife on the floor screaming and crying.

"Of course, Your Highnesses," The Royal Advisor muttered, bowing his head down as he exited the room.

*2 days later*

Brianne was pacing back and forth worrying about her crowning.

"Calm down, you'll do wonderfully," Natalie said, trying to calm her spouse down.

The two walked towards the other and hugged each other. Natalie placed kisses on Brianne's forehead and cheek. She was then dragged away by some workers so Brianne could get ready.

Brianne had requested minimal and natural-looking makeup. They gave her light foundation, blush, beige eyeshadow and dusty rose lipstick, as well as do her hair in a braid then made that a bun. They put her in a knee-length, white silk dress, black tights, and black heels. They then painted her nails beige and gave her black gloves.

Natalie did her own makeup, hair and outfit. She gave herself blush and light pink lipstick, as well as curl her hair and make it a high ponytail. She put on a knee-length, green silk dress, black tights, and green heels. She then painted her nails rose and put on green gloves.

Natalie went downstairs with Brianne, and the two were told to wait outside the door for their cue to enter.

"We'd like to welcome Princess Natalie and Princess Brianne!" The Archbishop shouted to the crowd.

Natalie entered the room and walked to the front, standing to the side and slightly in front of the Archbishop, as Brianne walked in and did the same.

"Madam, is your Majesty willing to take the Oath?" The Archbishop asked.

"I am willing," Brianne answered as confidently as she could.

"Will you solemnly promise and swear to govern the Peoples of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the Union of South Africa, Pakistan, and Ceylon, and of your Possessions and the other Territories to any of them belonging or pertaining, according to their respective laws and customs?" The Archbishop questioned.

"I solemnly promise so to do," Brianne said sincerely.

"Will you to your power cause Law and Justice, in Mercy, to be executed in all your judgements?" The Archbishop continued.

"I will," Brianne confirmed.   

"Will you to the utmost of your power maintain the Laws of God and the true profession of the Gospel? Will you to the utmost of your power maintain in the United Kingdom the Protestant Reformed Religion established by law? Will you maintain and preserve inviolably the settlement of the Church of England, and the doctrine, worship, discipline, and government thereof, as by law established in England? And will you preserve unto the Bishops and Clergy of England, and to the Churches there committed to their charge, all such rights and privileges, as by law do or shall appertain to them or any of them?" The Archbishop finished his questions.

"I will," Brianne nodded.

"I am glad to bestow you the honour of being Queen of the United Kingdom, Your Majesty," The Archbishop concluded, bowing and crowning her.

Brianne smiled and walked over to Natalie, kissing her cheek and walking her over to the throne.