Chapter 2

One snowy day, more specifically the 25th of January 1829, Natalie MacBeth was born to Alexandra and John MacBeth. Their families were rushing around the house in a rush to get stuff for Alexandra.

John rolled his eyes, he'd never cared about Alexandra and he only wanted her to carry his children. To avoid suspicion though, he begrudgingly sat at her side trying to make her feel better.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" he asked 'sweetly', this was their first child and to John, it certainly wasn't the last.

"No, it's fine," Alexandra said whilst smiling thinly.

Some of the family members tripped over each other while running into the room with supplies to help her.

John and Alexandra smiled at them as John walked over to help them all up and carry stuff to Alexandra. They finally got everything over to her and the Doctor was nearly done helping them.

Alexandra finished pushing and looked out of it due to the drugs they had put her under. She screamed as the Doctor took their baby away to be cleaned off.

The couple conversed and eventually decided on a name for their little girl. The Doctor finally came back in with the girl, she was asleep.

"Have you decided on a name for her yet?" asked the Doctor, annoyed that he was still here, he put her down and walked over to the door.

"Natalie," the two said, staring at the bundle of joy in the Doctor's arms. She had dark red hair, ocean blue eyes and tanned skin.

Everyone in that room silently agreed it was the perfect name for the girl and everyone but the couple and Doctor left.

The Doctor left the room muttering to himself about commoners being annoying and never paying him enough. John got up and followed him out of the room, leaving Alexandra and Natalie alone.