Chapter 10

*Brianne's 21st birthday*

Brianne woke up and turned to face Natalie.

"Morning, dear. I've been wondering something for a while..." Brianne muttered nervously.

"Yes, what is it darling?" Natalie asked gently, not wanting to upset/stress out Brianne.

"How would you feel about having kids, my love?" Brianne smiled slightly.

"I would love that, dear." Natalie nodded.

"We can talk about it over breakfast, then?"

Natalie nodded..

*At breakfast*

Brianne was pacing back and forth, waiting for Natalie..

"Calm down, I'm here now," Natalie said, trying to calm her spouse down.

Natalie placed kisses on Brianne's forehead and cheeks gently.

"

Let's sit down." Brianne nodded.

"I don't know how to tell you this. People in the public are demanding that you get a divorce. They don't like that... That 2 girls are married." The Royal Advisor sighed.

"Sorry, Natalie. This conversation will have to wait." Brianne sighed, standing up and walking over to the Royal Advisor.

"Would you like help, dear?"

"I've got it under control. I think." Brianne smiled weakly.

"A public announcement wouldn't be the best option but it's all we have. I'm so sorry this happened today, your majesty..."

"It's fine. I want it dealt with."