Chapter 8

*A few months later*

*Brianne and Natalie's wedding*

"Princess Brianne Elizabeth Sophia Emmanuel of Scotland, do you take Natalie MacBeth to be your lawfully wedded wife? To be your partner to the end, as you know how the royal family feel about divorces. To be your Princess Consort if anything happened to your brothers?" The pastor asked the Princess.

"I do, I take Natalie MacBeth to be my wife to the end, no matter what happens."

"Natalie MacBeth, do you take Princess Brianne Elizabeth Sophia Emmanuel of Scotland to be your lawfully wedded wife? To be your partner to the end, as you know how the royal family feel about divorces. To be Princess Consort to if anything happened to her brothers?" The pastor asked Natalie.

"I do, I take Princess Brianne Elizabeth Sophia Emmanuel of Scotland to be my wife to the end, no matter what happens."

The pastor nodded and said, "You may now say your vows."

"Natalie MacBeth, the moment I met you, I thought 'This girl stole my heart, and I can't get it back,' but I'm not complaining because it lead us here. You are my forever, no matter what. I love you," said the Princess. 

"Princess Brianne Elizabeth Sophia Emmanuel of Scotland, the moment I met you, I knew that I was hopelessly in love with you and nothing would change that. Every date, I would make a mental note about whether you enjoyed it so I knew what to do in future, I fall in love with you more every day, I didn't think it was possible but it is. You are my now and forever, my soulmate and no matter what happens, I will love you to the end," said Natalie, tears escaping from her eyes.

The pastor said. "I now pronounce you wives, you may now kiss."

Natalie and the Princess lent in for a kiss, it was passionate but they didn't want to make the audience uncomfortable, so pulled apart after a minute or two.

The Princess whispered, "Soooo, which title you choosing, snowflake?" and laughed.

"I don't know yet, I'm leaning towards Princess but, I'm also leaning to Duchess of Ayrshire.." Natalie said.

"Well, I could pull some strings and get you both," the Princess smiled.

"You wouldn't," Natalie said, trying not to cry.

"I would," the Princess laughed, "Let's go," as the two linked arms and went back to the palace.