KNY Girls' Sex Head-Canons (NSFW Warning)

A/N: For the month of February, I present to you some NSFW head-canons.

(Nezuko, Kanao, Aoi and Daki have been removed for obvious reasons)

Mitsuri Kanroji

-Prefers giving rather than receiving. She just loves to pleasure you and show her love.

-If you insist on giving though, she won't stop you. Actually, she'll think it's extremely hot if you top her.

- G e n t l e s w i t c h .

-If she tops, she's very loving and careful. Always asking for consent and whether you'd like something or not.

-If she bottoms, she tries to be quiet but ends up getting louder the more you please her. Then she gets embarrassed and tries to hide her face with her hair.

-Oral is a yes with her. Her tongue does wonders for you.

-Likes to lay on your chest and vice versa.

-She's okay with experimenting. But is overall very vanilla.

Shinobu Kocho

-Doctor and patient roleplay y e s .

-Hard top. If you try to top her you will fail.

-Likes to fuck you in her office like a kinky bitch. You don't know how many times you almost got caught.

-Loves experimenting things with you.

-Huge tease. She'll bring you to the brink of climax, only to stop right then and there to smirk at you.

-Fingers you under the table and watches you squirm with a smirk. Yeah, she's that type.

-Since she's so busy all the time, quickies are a must every so often. So good luck with that.

-Far from vanilla.

Kanae Kocho

-Thinks of sex as a romantic thing. So whenever you guys get intimate, she'll make the bedroom all "pretty."

-She does the rose petals and candle-light cliché. Very romantic, yes.

-Prefers to keep your sex-life in the bedroom. She wants you all to herself.

-Probably a switch with bottom tendencies. Her moans are very song-like and she enjoys it when you go down on her.

-When you receive from her however, it's a different story.

-Kind of a tease like Shinobu. But not to an extent. She just enjoys watching your expressions change from her fingers.

-Likes wearing lingerie so she'll probably wear some whenever you fuck. Bonus points if you wear one with her.

Tamayo

-Very soft bottom.

-Her life as a doctor leaves her very stressed most of the time. So whenever she gets intimate with you, she makes the best of it.

-She enjoys gentle sex, and she makes it clear whenever you eat her out.

-She'll praise you quietly and tug at your hair. Begging for you to keep going...

-Now...while she does enjoy gentle sex. She does have a small wax-play kink that she keeps reserved only for you.

-Whether it's on you or her, she enjoys the little gasps and reactions you guys do whenever the wax hits your skin.

-Loves it when you suck on her. Whether it's her clit, tits, or neck, she'll love it.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed these spicy head-canons ;)