Your Turn - Tamayo (NSFW Warning)

Requested by: arq_arq

Part 2 of the previous one-shot. 

-----------------------------------------

"Too close...too close..."

"That is the point, Y/N."

-----------------------------------------

Tamayo sneakily undid your kimono as you winced under the cold air of the bedroom. "What are you doing?" you whispered softly. Blushing when you felt her hands travel up your bare skin. "Just relax, Y/N. Let me take care of you."

You tried to get up, but Tamayo was one step ahead. Getting up and pressing her body weight on you, she pushed you back down on the sheets as she straddled on top of your stomach. Her pussy still dripping wet from round one. 

"T-Tamayo!" you squeaked when you felt her fingers trace up to your breasts. Rubbing them gently as she analyzed your movements. As a doctor, she was aware of all your weak spots, and she was definitely going to use them to her advantage. 

"Shhh," she smiled, pressing a finger to her lips. "Yushiro," she reminded. 

You saw it now. Her playful revenge on you for making her orgasm and forcing her to keep quiet. Her playful smile was taunting you, and you were annoyed. 

You groaned when you felt her delicate fingers trace around the curve of your breasts. Slowly tracing down the navel of your chest and down to your stomach. Where she leaned down to place a gentle kiss against your flesh. 

"You...You don't..." you bit your lip as you felt your pride wash away. Just a few moments ago you were so confident. How the hell did your wife manage to flip the tables so easily?

You nearly gasped when you felt your wife go lower. Her fingers reaching dangerously close to the warm, heated skin of your clit. "God...Tamayo. Do you really have to?"

"Yes." she spoke bluntly, smiling at how embarrassed you were to have the roles reversed. You groaned inwardly as your body flinched upon contact. Her fingers gracing delicately over your inner thigh. Poking and prodding experimentally like she was testing your reflexes. 

"Too close...too close..." you mumbled to yourself shyly as you felt her fingers prod closer. A joyful (yet bashful) smile gracing your lover's lips as she giggled. "That is the point, Y/N."

You were so much more confident as a top. But once the roles were switched, you were reduced to a shy and awkward person when in the hands of Tamayo. Thanks to those delicate doctor hands of hers. 

Rubbing small circles against your clit, she admired how puffed up and swollen it had gotten under a few quick touches. It was a common sign of arousal, but Tamayo couldn't help but giggle to herself at how fast you got turned on. "You're really aroused, Y/N."

You winced at her tone. She was purposely using her "doctor voice" to make you even more embarrassed than before. 

"Don't worry. I'll make you feel all better..."

She continued rubbing at your clit and mumbling a small diagnosis for arousal. A teasing smile on her lips as she watched you squirm with pleasure. "When a female experiences arousal, or is "turned on," her sex will start lubricating itself with bodily fluids and swell up. The inside of her vagina is extremely sensitive and will--"

Your face flared up. "T-Tamayo! That's embarrassing!" You couldn't believe that she was spouting sex education at you in order to tease you. 

"Ah...my apologies," she smiled, "But my diagnosis is..."

You gasped when she shoved two fingers inside of your dripping clit. The feeling of your inner walls stretching apart as she slowly slid all the way in. "Two fingers...and..."

She leaned forward to plant a small kiss on your nose. "A kiss."

"Tamayo..." you pouted, squirming in pleasure as you felt her fingers slide in and out of you. Almost moaning when you felt her finger-tips hit a bundle of nerves inside of you. 

Grabbing the sheets under you, you arched your back needily and bucked your hips up against her hand. Your childishness coming back to you as you gave her an irritated look. "Don't...tease me..." you whined. 

"I apologize, Y/N. However, it only seems fair after what you put me through," she smiled at your defeat and continued thrusting. Her fingers hitting sensitive spots in your clit as you grit your teeth in pleasure. Face hot as sweat dripped down the bare skin of your neck. "Tamayo..." you whined out helplessly. 

"Only fair," she sighed. Continuing to move her fingers inside of you as your legs twitched with anticipation. 

"T-Ta..!" you couldn't even finish her name when you suddenly gasped. Her fingers hitting a particularly sensitive spot in your vagina. 

'So it's there...' Tamayo thought nonchalantly. After studying you for brief periods of time during sex, Tamayo knew exactly what she was doing when she had successfully found your G-spot. Rubbing her fingers against it and watching you shiver with pleasure. Your inner walls squeezing her fingers tightly as your breaths grew short and labored. 

"Tamayo...Tamayo..." you moaned into the palm of your hand as you came all over her. Your pleasure seeping all over the sheets and over your lover's hand. 

She swiftly pulled it out and arched a brow. "Are you alright, my love?"

You were a panting mess as you tried to calm yourself down. Your body all hot and sticky from the pleasurable experience you just endured. "Y...Yes..."

Your lover smiled. "I'm glad," she murmured shyly. It wasn't everyday that Tamayo topped, so she was rather cautious on how she handled your body. Especially since she was a demon and you were a human. A very delicate one at that. She often received because her body could take it, no matter the pain. 

You reached up to embrace your wife and pull her down. Letting her head rest on top of your chest. 

"Thank you...but that was rather embarrassing..." you huffed childishly. 

"Well...I only did to you what you did to me," Tamayo bit her lip and cocked a brow. "Did you like it at least?"

You nodded feverishly. Too high on your horse to admit it with words. Your wife on the other hand, accepted your praise and snuggled up against your chest. Watching as your eyes peacefully drifted off to sleep. 

"Rest well..." she caressed the sides of your face and watched your eyes fall tiredly. Admiring how cute you were before resting along your side. Wondering how your relationship will deepen over time. 

-----------------------------------------