Teasing - Mitsuri Kanroji and Shinobu Kocho (NSFW Warning)

Requested by: StrawberryAndFriends

A/N: This is a threesome with Mitsuri and Shinobu. So if you're not into that, this one-shot is not for you. 

Also, I'm totally self-advertising my Light as Air book with the Rabbit Breathing references. 

-----------------------------------------

"Spread her legs for me."

-----------------------------------------

"Yooo where did Y/N-Chan go?" Uzui called out tauntingly, even though you were standing right in front of him. A tick mark appeared on your forehead as you stomped in frustration. "Goddammit Uzui I'm right here! Stop treating me like an ant!"

The Sound Hashira only laughed when you started punching at him. Your feisty little punches barely leaving a dent as you attacked him from all angles. "Oi! That tickles-- stop it!" he bellowed out in laughter as you only grew more frustrated. Threatening to kick him in this face if he kept teasing you about your height. 

"Oh my... It looks like Uzui is teasing Y/N again," Shinobu sighed from across the courtyard. She smiled at your obvious embarrassment as you desperately tried to reach Uzui's face. Practically climbing his body like a human ladder. 

"Ahhh Y/N-Chan is so cute when she's flustered!" Mitsuri cooed, sitting down next to Shinobu with a beaming smile. 

"Mm...her short fuse is what makes it so enjoyable," Shinobu grinned, fluttering her lashes as she watched Uzui sling you over his shoulders. A scowl overtaking your features. "Put me down you damned giant!" you lashed out harshly, flailing your arms in an attempt to escape his grasp. 

"Haha! So cute! You're flailing like a little bunny, Y/N-Chan!"

"Shut up!"

"Bunnyyy-Chan!"

You grit your teeth and swung over his broad neck. "Rabbit Breathing, First Form!" you raised your foot over his head and slammed it down. "Surprise Jump Attack!"

He tensed up and stumbled upon impact, groaning and dropping you suddenly as he rubbed his head. "Ow! What the hell, Y/N!" You had landed on your feet gracefully and huffed. Stirring sand everywhere as you folded your arms. "If you hadn't teased me, you wouldn't have risked a concussion!" 

"Th-That was--" he was interrupted by Mitsuri running over to your side. Trapping you into a hug as she looked at you worriedly. "Are you okay, Y/N? Are you hurt?"

"Hey! I'm the one who got kicked in the head!" Uzui grumbled. 

"Well, yes. But we're Y/N's lovers, remember? We care more about her than you," Shinobu smiled, walking over to you and slinging her arms around your neck. Ignoring the devious look on his face when he flat-out got downgraded.

This simple action alone was enough to make you blush, glaring holes into the ground as you tried to hide your flustered face. "Sh-Shinobu..." you murmured out, too shy to even look up.

 "Haha, look!" Uzui pointed at your downcast gaze, already finding something cute to pick on, "Y/N-Chan is blushing! She's so red!"