Good Girl, Bad Girl - Daki

Requested by: MaliaRowenaPalia

A/N: This one-shot takes place in a Modern College AU and I am so happy because KNY Modern AU fics are my favorites.

Semi-inspired by @/realityphantom's book; "DELINQUENTS"

-----------------------------------

"Are you motivated now?"

"I dunno. I might need a little more motivation."

-----------------------------------

Daki wasn't exactly the best student in Gotoge-Sensei's class. Paper after paper, the delinquent girl's grades had begun slipping with each failing assignment, slowly dropping as she couldn't care less about her classes to even pay attention. 

It wasn't like the work itself was hard, no. It was more like the work itself was god-awful boring. So boring in fact, that the girl had slept during her sensei's class a total of seventeen times. An impressive record if it hadn't been so impactful of her studies. 

With finals ticking in at the last second, Gotoge-Sensei had finally pulled the young delinquent aside, worrying for her failure in this class alone. "Daki-San," they spoke, narrowing their eyes at her, "You're failing tremendously in my class. Whatever is the matter?"

Daki blinked unweariedly, not bothered by the fact that she was failing. She wasn't sure why, but there was nothing motivating her towards success. Her older brother had encouraged her countless times to try and study harder but it was just no use. She needed motivation. And she needed it now.

"I can give you a tutor, Daki-San," Gotoge-Sensei suggested. Daki only scoffed in annoyance, burning a glare into the floor below as hateful spite built up inside her. "I doubt a tutor will help, Gotoge-Sensei," she mumbled, playing with her nails in an irritation to get out. 

"Oh, but I'm sure you'll like her, Miss Daki. She's a very good student in my class, and I'm sure you two will get along well."

"Her?" 

Gotoge-Sensei gestured to one of the last remaining students in the classroom. An adorable-looking girl with H/L H/C hair, and S/T skin. She was one of the last ones to finish packing up before heading out towards the dorms. About to exit the room when Gotoge-Sensei called her over. 

"Y/N-San! Come down for a minute?"

She paused and turned around with a curious look. Daki's mind going haywire as she grew more and more annoyed. 'Oh great, a teacher's pet. She does not match my vibe at all.'

The girl named 'Y/N' headed down the steps and stopped in front of Gotoge-Sensei's desk. A backpack slung over her shoulder as she took a quick glance at Daki. "Yeah?"

"Are you free this weekend? Have any plans you'd like to do?"

"Uhh...I suppose not. Why?"

"Great! Can you tutor one of my students please? Daki is in need of some assistance, and I think you'd be the perfect candidate for--"

"I don't need a tutor." Daki sneered. Standing up abruptly before grabbing her bag. "And I don't need some teacher's pet tutoring me on boring shit over the weekend."