KNY Girls Reacting to S/O Turning Into a Demon

A/N: Felt a bit angsty today.

Oh, and the song above can be played if you want even more angsty feels.

-------------------------------------------------

Mitsuri Kanroji

-The look of sheer pain in your eyes as you morphed into a horrifying creature, was enough to make Mitsuri scream and cry at your suffering.

-Covered in blood, you restrained yourself from feeding into your hunger, and bit down on your arm to gag yourself. "Mitsuri!" you gasped out, drooling through your now forming fangs, "Go! Please!"

-She was horrified. Your voice distorted as you writhed around on the ground in pain. "Go!"

- "I can't!" she cried, rushing over to you, "Fight it please S/O, fight it!"

-Unable to resist the urge for human blood, you growled in an almost animalistic way and ran off. Your human feelings for Mitsuri still lingering for a few moments, as you spared her your last shred of humanity. 

- 'Please know that I love you too much to hurt you...this is goodbye...'

-And ever since that day, Mitsuri swore that as a demon slayer, if she ever encountered you again... She would spare your life. For she loved you too much to hurt you...

Shinobu Kocho

-Gripping the sword handle tight, Shinobu's face was covered in a cold sweat as she watched her lover cry and thrash around helplessly from Muzan's blood. A sight so grotesquely horrifying, Shinobu nearly fainted.

- "S-S/O..." her voice though mellow and soft, held pain as she watched you succumb to your fate. "Don't do this to me..."

-You couldn't respond. Feeling as if your insides were burning up, you only cried. 

- "Don't do this to me... Don't make me make that choice..."

-Her hand was shaking, sliding her sword from her scabbard, she gave you a pitiful look. "Don't make me kill you S/O..."

-But it was too late. As your round pupils had turned into slits, and your teeth had turned into fangs. "No..." were her last words to you.

-Your partner, Shinobu Kocho. Had refused to kill you and let you go. Disobeying the corps' orders, and forever living with a scarred heart...

Nezuko Kamado

-Nezuko morphed into her stronger demon form in order to hold you down. Crying through her bamboo muzzle as she pinned you down with her body to keep you from killing others. 

- 'No! S/O please fight it!' Nezuko cried, 'Don't succumb to it like me!'

-You kicked and screamed under her, unaware of what was happening as your brain grew foggy in thought. The hunger for human flesh overpowering any sanity you had left, as you tried so desperately to keep your humanity alive. 'I'm so sorry Nezuko...'

-In an attempt to calm you down, Nezuko made you bite down on her arm as a muzzle, the poor girl wincing in pain from your fangs, as she activated her blood demon art in order to neutralize you. 

- 'Forgive me for harming you, S/O...'

-Engulfed in her flames, you felt pain sear through your entire body before passing out beneath her. Your girlfriend crying from your sealed fate, as she leaned down to hug your passed out body for comfort.