KNY Girls Accidentally Walking in on S/O Changing

A/N: There needs to be more scenarios in this section. Seriously, it's so empty, it makes me sad.

SMALL WARNING: There is no NSFW written in here, but there are flirtatious remarks and subtle teasing throughout some of the sections.

(Nezuko, Kanao, Aoi and Daki have been removed for obvious reasons)

------------------------------------------

Mitsuri Kanroji

- "S/OOOO! You look so hot!"

-Mitsuri forgot to knock and accidentally barged in on you changing. Too enthralled by your beauty to even realize what she had done.

- "Wow...we should totally go to the hot springs together, S/O! You're so pretty!"

- "Mitsuri, I love you baby but I'm half naked right now so PLEASE--"

-Finally aware of the situation, Mitsuri felt her cheeks redden with embarrassment before shaking her head in apology. "Gah! I'm sorry S/O! I-I don't know what came over me."

-She shook her head and bowed numerous times in a panic. Not knowing what to do with herself as she grabbed the nearest blanket and threw it over you. Trying to cover you without staring too much.

- "Mitsuri!"

- "I'm sorry! I can't resist looking-- I'm sorry!"

Shinobu Kocho

- "Ara ara... Is my little butterfly stripping herself for me?"

-Shinobu smirked and leaned against the doorframe with her arms crossed. She didn't even try to make it look like an accident. As she had purposely walked in with the intent of catching you half naked.

- "Not today, Shinobu." You tell your girlfriend, sending her an annoyed look. 

- "Awe, don't tell me you're embarrassed, S/O? I mean, I've undressed you before~"

- "I was hospitalized and you know it." You huffed. The Insect Hashira giggling at your flustered face. "Alright, I'll give you some privacy."

- "Sigh Thank you..."

- "But if you need some help undressing. I'll certainly help...~"

-Goddammit Shinobu.

Kanae Kocho

- "Well, well, isn't this a pretty sight?"

-Kanae smiled endearingly at you and watched as you froze up in terror. 

- "Kanae..." you whined, trying to cover up your chest. 

- "I apologize darling," she smiled, "You just look so beautiful."

-She blew you a kiss and walked out. Leaving you to change in private.

-When you finished changing and walked outside however, you found Kanae innocently standing beside the door with a smile on her face.

- "...What?"

- "Will you ever show me your body like that again?"

- "Kanae!"

Tamayo

- "Please excuse me..."

-Tamayo sheepishly adverted her eyes away from your figure and blushed. Trying to give you enough privacy while you changed. 

- "D-Did you need something, Tamayo?" you asked shyly, covering your chest. 

- "...Just a few tools." Tamayo was trying really hard not to stare. Biting her lip as she forced herself to look away. 

- "Please don't pay any mind to me, S/O. I promise I won't look."

-Even so, as you changed, you noticed Tamayo's face grow visibly redder as she tried not to glance at your body. The sweet flesh of your skin taunting her demon instinct as she forced herself to walk away. 

- "I apologize once again, S/O."

-Once she left, she felt as if her heart was exploding. Yushiro asking if she was alright since she was so red after leaving your guys' shared room. 

- 'Why must you be so attractive...?'

------------------------------------------

A/N: So excited to watch the new Demon Slayer movie. I know it's already been out for a few weeks, but I couldn't go to any of my theaters to watch it in person.

With that being said, I am excited to see it.