Spring Fever - Kanao Tsuyuri

Requested by: Twyla__

A/N: This request is a Hanahaki Disease prompt, so expect some angst. (And fluff)

----------------------------------------------

"You...love...me...?"

"I always have Kanao."

----------------------------------------------

Kanao watched with confusion as Y/N ran around the estate with laundry in her arms. Aoi chasing her down with a scolding look in her eyes as she shouted for Y/N to come back and finish her work. Since the girl had a reputation for running away from her chores. 

"L/N Y/N! Stop playing around and help me finish the laundry!"

"Neverrr! Kanao! Hide me!"

Kanao flinched when she felt Y/N slide around behind her. The girl giggling with mischief as she clutched Kanao's shoulders and attempted to hide behind her tiny structure. Making the tsuguko blush upon their sudden close contact.

"Oi, Y/N! Stop hiding behind Kanao and woman up! You're almost eighteen, you should be more responsible!"

"Noooo!" Y/N wailed childishly and hugged Kanao closer in an attempt to hide. The tsuguko stiffening up when she felt Y/N bury her face against the warm skin of her neck. So close that she was practically kissing her neck already. 

'No...I shouldn't be thinking like that...' Kanao shook those thoughts away from her head and glanced back behind her. Casting Y/N a puzzled glance as the girl clung to her even tighter. 

"Kanaooo...Aoi is being so mean to me," Y/N pouted, looking up at her violet eyes, "Protect me please?"

"Uhm..." before she could reach for her coin, Aoi had grabbed Y/N's wrist and yanked her off of Kanao. Making the girl yelp with surprise. 

"Aoi!" the girl exclaimed, "You--"

"Geez, Y/N. Stop bothering Kanao! She can't put up with your annoying shenanigans." 

Dragging the childish girl away, Kanao couldn't help but feel a tinge of guilt as she watched Y/N pout in the clutches of Aoi. She felt as if she could've done something to help her, but was just too slow. The look in her eyes making Kanao's heart pang with hurt. 

'I'm...sorry...' Kanao thought bitterly. Feeling like her lungs were hurting the more she saw Y/N move away from her.

----------------------------------------------

The weird pain in Kanao's chest never quite went away, as it kept lingering around her up until dinner. There, she witnessed the weird interactions Aoi and Y/N had with each other, as they both came back from the laundry soaking wet.

"Oh my, what happened you two?" Shinobu teased, gesturing to their soaked clothes as Aoi's face grew redder and redder. 

"You can thank this idiot for wanting to play with the soap bubbles." Aoi huffed angrily, pointing at Y/N behind her. 

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 26, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐀 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐑 | KNY Girlfriend Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें